Best Emperor Strategy Site Ever

Taqwa11

Hahahahaha. :D That's funny as hell. I was just guessing that it might be Nav. What a dumbass! I'd like to play Emperor, but I've been playing Generals and little else for months. When I go to Emperor online and see no one there, I usually just shut down the program and go to Generals. Sad, really, since Emperor is better than Generals in many ways.

If it is Navaros, remember my record against Navoros is about 5-1.

i find that to be most doubtful and btw i don't suppose you have any evidence to back that up. seems like everyone sees fit to say any old ridiculous, absurd nonsense behind someone's back when he isn't around to tell the truth of the matter

i've searched and seen Nav ranked on the lists several times. never seen Taqwall or anything on any list. gee i wonder why? maybe 'cause his strats don't work.

No, Nav, maybe because he (see how I can talk in third person too) NEVER PLAYED QM, just kicked your ass several times in custom--that is, when you didn't just disconnect. Poor Nav. You could never reach elite player status, so all you ever did was try to cut them down to your level. Sad, really sad.

• 3 weeks later...
Try to stay on-topic, if you want to post something that is off-topic start another thread instead.

Consider that as a warning, don't go offtopic with this navaros crap as it will be deleted without warning, start another topic instead.