Pondering Questions

bryorama

I'm not quite sure if the was a topic like this but here it goes.

Ok, think of posible pondering questions (i.e. What is nothing) and see if some of you wanna-be's ::) can get it. A pondering question is something you have ??? about. Now let the races begin ;D.

whats his name just made a thread with a file attached to it for his own purposes, and then I got an error saying i cant post there..but lucky for me i copied my message.:"

Umm is that allowed? It would have been more sneaky if you just edited an old post of yours with the attachment..then no one would know bwhahahhaah. :P

Also this site doesnt permanently host the files just so you know if you didnt.

"

so there thats it..question, who removed it? were they hidden? it wasnt even moved to the dungeon. Or did the orginal writer just delete the message which in turn deleted the thread? ???I hate that doing stuff behind your back without you knowing which just leaves you asking more questions like the ones above.

Scientists say that the universe is expanding, yet they also say that something cannot come from nothing. If there is 'nothing' outside of the universe, how is it expanding? There must be some sort of element out there so that the universe is a transformation of that space, therefore making it seem like space is being created instead of just transformed, right? Maybe? Did that even make sense? :-

ok heres my super ;) hard one

if johnathan had four apples and gave 3/4 of hte apples away but then gained 2/4 of his current inventory of now tell me what the reciprocal of that would be multiplied by pie and the square root of 13 then squared and divided by two.

@Aer, I think it could be expanding, maybe the element is nothing, nothing - no air, thats a state of matter- gas so it has to be nothing (wow your good) 8) ok so i cant scy's kinda complicated my answer is 6 :)

I think I got something in the 20s for Scytale's thing. Meh.

Anyway, if you were a paranoiac and a hypochondriac, would you think/suspect you were a hypochondriac? I would guess so, because sometimes I think I have something, but then I just think I'm a hypochondriac.

the sun can't go out... in about 5 million years or more the sun will become a red giant engulfing all the inner planets (including earth) and changing the other planets drastically.

after that it may become a supergiant where it would grow about twice the size of a giant, probably less

but most likely it will just continue a path along the HR diagram untill it becomes a white dwarf, or possibly collapsing as a supernova and either becoming a neutron star or a black hole... but I doubt it will, it will probably become a brown dwarf, which is just a cooled off white dwarf ;D

(i think i've posted that somewhere before... ::) )

What I can theorize, (that a word.... ::)? is that when in does there will be no gravitational pull so we go flying through the Universe and if we get lucky, we will get the gravitational pull of a star. And live off of it. Think about that 8).

well.. the sun would grow into a giant before it would start to shrink, and when it has grown inot a red giant it will engulf the earth destroying it, and after a few million years or so, it will start to shrink. And even then the gravitational pull will not be completely gone, because when it shrinks the sun will still be much more massive than anything else in the solar system. and the earth would not go flying into space, because for an object to go flying through space, it would have to be launched by something like the gravitational pull of a star, that's how comets work, they are just objects that orbit the sun at incredible speeds.

and even if we got launched through the universe, it would probably take around 1600 years or more before we even got reasonably close to a star, and that would be really really lucky