BFTU-Chapter 2

lowzeewee

"Concentrate on the tanks! Don't let them to have the chance to fire!" shouted ExS to his rocketmen.

Meanwhile the 10 rocketmen from sector C alight fromt he jeeps, and fire at the tanks. The tanks are now attacked from both fronts, while the 8 jeeps and moves on to attack the 25 riflemen.

"Fire! fire! Soldier!"

"Yes sir?" said a soldier crawling on his all fours.

"Contact Corporal slaphapy5 and ask for support!"

Message to Corporal slaphapy5:

We had met heavy resistance in the E/2 border! Requesting immiediate support!

The rebel units attacking the starting point also fire at slaphapy while he moves to Sector F ;D

Sry Alexander_ordos:I didnt see the word 'southern',ok so u bring yr 32 cyborgs down and massacre the 10 jeeps awaiting you while losing 7 cyborgs

THe arrival of yr units at sector F was met with heavy bombardment from the advanced artilleries[upgraded artilleries-Only rebels have them ;D]

,the first wave took 24 lifes,the second took 30 lifes,the third took 23 lifes.

After managing to kill 4 of them,the jeeps and troops from sector E have arrived

"If only we could have these..."thought ExS. He is looking at a film record of the assault on sector F. The rebel's artillary had caused serious casualties on the UN forces. The artilleries have a great blast radius and a high RoF...

"Well there is no use thinking..."

"Get into formation! We've work to do!"

Soon the 8 jeeps reached the F/I border.

"Ok boys we're doing a suicide mission! Those who wouldn't dare, fall back! We're to capture the artillaries!"

The troops were astonished. What the commander have in mind?

"We're to rush straight, yes straight! Straight into the artillaries! Make no evasive manuvers, just step hard on the pedals and rush in! We'll rush into them, then kill the troops operating the artilleries! Now anyone want to fall back?"

"No sir!"

"Let's roll!"

The jeeps now rushes to the artillaries directly at full speed. The artilleries fires...

(OOC:If I couldn't capture them then treat this like an ordinary battle)

With the 10 jeeps & 25 troops protecting the artilleries,the arts only needed to pull the lever to release the 120mm artillery mortar shell on the jeeps,killing 5 of them off.......

The bullet-based rebel units fire at the remaining 3 jeeps,causing them to burst into a fireball of flame,but little did they realise that one of the jeep crashed into the ammunition pile near one of the artillery,causing the ammo to blast,engulfing one of the artillery in flames and it crashed onto 5 riflemen

But the rebels forgot that slaphapy was still fighting with them!

36 riflemen & 10 jeeps of slaphapy's rush at the troops and jeeps,killing them off but got bombarded by the last 2 artilleries.

ExSplug and Slaphapy:Yr reinforcements await you

slaphapy takes his new units to sector F, but this time a little more stealthily....(see pic attached)

he goes around them, sending his jeeps to kill of those remaining 2 units, while he sends all rifleman and rocketmen to take on those tanks

"go men go, jeeps to the left, infantry to the right!"

the jeeps take on and kill the 2 units, and then go to help take care of the tanks.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

~Sector H, near H/I border~

"Die! Die sonoabiach!"

"11 o'clock! Shoot! Shoot!"

"Fire in the hole!"

The sound of gunfire had erupted. ExS and his men had been ordered to assault Sector I through H. On the way they had met a rebel riflemen company on their way to reinforce Sector I. The rebel were pinned down at first but...

"Enemy reinforcement from 6! From 8, from 3...shit! Sir, we're getting rounded up!"

"Sir we're outnumbered! Requesting retreat orders!"

"Denied! I don't give a damn, kill them all! I want none of them to cross the border, not even one! Now get back to position and slaughter those scums!"

Sector Battles:

Sect G-Alexander Ordos lost only 3 cyborgs while killing 25 rebel soldiers

Sect A-20 cyborgs; 4 scout jeeps; 10 battle armors were sent to Sector A by sandwraith were lost but managed 4 artilleries. ;)

Sect H-ExSplug's troops took on 75 troops and had rather heavy resistance but still took the territory having 35 rocketmen left.

Sector F-Slaphapy lost all his units as well but got hold of 8 tanks

Casualties:

Slaphapy-80 riflemen,27 rocketmen,15 jeeps,your final reinforcements await you at starting point :)

Alexander Ordos-3 cyborgs

Sandwraith-Whole round of units,new round awaiting you at starting point :)

ExSplug-10 riflemen,10 jeeps

stack_a.Par.0001.ImageFile.jpg

THis guy is the leader of the rebels,guess who,Uday Hussein ;)

I hope he's not killed by american bombing.....if he did,I will replace him with Qusay Hussein :D

If he is also killed,let us welcome 'CHemical Ali'!!!!!!! ;D

If he is also killed,Staff Gen. Sultan Hashim Ahmad al Jabburi Tai

If he is ALSO killed,Taha Yasin Ramadan

If he is also killed,Izzat Ibrahim