BFTU-Chapter 2

lowzeewee

Flameweaver has setup base camp in sector E but there doesn't seem to be much activity there. Soon soon Flame's suspicions are confirmed. The radio is on and the commanding general speaks.

Flame, I need you to go and claim sector B. It may be a dangerous quest but that sector may give us a certain strategically advantage. Your team has not suffered any losses now and your soldiers seem well trained and equiped to claim that region. I want you to move out as soon as possible. Leave your defensive positions behind and get on the move. Keep me in contact about your position and status..... Commander out!

Flameweaver scratches his head and thinks. He does not like to leave this instantly with so few preparations, but an order is an order and orders should be followed. Only 46 minutes later the jeeps and soldiers are on the road again, rushing to claim sector B.

10 battle armors,20 cyborgs,4 scout jeep of Sandwraith went against a 100-troop strong army sidelined with 15 T-80 tanks alongside them.All 100 rebel troops were killed as the 15 tanks retreated backwards deeper into their territory after Sandwraith's army was destroyed.

Your last reinforcements await you,sandwraith.

I hold my position across the border from Sector J as I do not have enough manpower to attack the 15 tanks.

I send a msg over the SW communications network:

"15 T-80 tanks are on the retreat I do not have enough manpower to pursue for attack need reenforcements from other members please comply."

I also send the same msg over the open communication network of the co-op SW-UN alliance. I wait for a reply.

[rank][name][Allegiance][Rounds of reinforcements left]

Units:[units bought]-[Current number of units ATM]

Soldier Dunenewt[uN] 3

Units:

Soldier Flameweaver[uN] 3

Units:40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps

Private 2nd class ExSPlug[uN] 1

Units:10 riflemen,50 rocketmen,10 jeeps-10 riflemen,50 rocketmen,10 jeeps

Coporal Slaphapy5[uN] 1

Units:102 riflemen,12 rocketmen,15 jeeps-102 riflemen,12 rocketmen,15 jeeps

Private 2nd class Sardaukar Elite[steel Wolves] 3

Units:11 battle armors,11 cyborgs,4 scout jeeps

Coporal AK47 001[steel Wolves] 3

Units:35 cyborgs-35 cyborgs

Private 1st class Alexander Ordos[steel Wolves] 3

Units:32 cyborgs-5 cyborgs

Private 2nd class Sandwraith[steel Wolves] 1

Units:10 battle armors,20 cyborgs,4 scout jeeps-10 battle armors,20 cyborgs,4 scout jeep

STAND STRONG AND HOLD THE LINE. Sard elite screams to all his units. When they come ....SLAUGHTER UM! stay ready........

All units lock and load and aim into the distance waiting for the tanks to come into range.

"Blast radius reached,comrade......"

"3rd armored division......Take aim......Fire at will"

"But comrade,we are also in range of their fire!"

"Well then,prepare to fight fire with fire"

As the troops prepare to fight the 15 tanks,the tank co-pilot goes up to his heavy machine gun mounted on top of the tank.The 8 scout jeeps from each side are the first to go up in flames after finding the tanks,21 BA and 31 cyborgs all take up arms and go against the 15 tanks,taking them out turret by turret,thread by thread,steel armor by steel armor till noone remains from each side.....but u 2 have won the territory

Sandwraith has finished his duties on this planet and has been promoted to Private 1st class and gains 50 more points to have a total tally of 680 points now but still remains tech level 1.

Current map attached.THe rebels have sent all units back to the HQ for final survival.[attachment archived by Gobalopper]

*Operation Freedom Fries*

*Our operations on Ittihad II are successful and the rebels have retreated to their stronghold at Sector 3 for a last struggle. An assault had been conducted against the rebel stronghold. Unfortunately, the rebels had got hold of 2 Longforce 150mm cannon to defend their stronghold, and the assault force had sustained heavy losses.*

*You mission is to take out the 2 Longforces, then proceed to assist attacking the underground bunker. Capture Udey dead or alive, and the rebels would be crushed. You'll be provided with reinforcements. Victory will be ours, good luck.*

ExS and his forces is now positioned on a ridge in sector M. From there he could clearly see the 2 longforces.

"Fire!"

A loud boom had deafened the Republic Forces. The Longforce had fired. It's target is a Republic recon PT boat scouting around the shores of the Ittihad Sea. Before the recon boat could react, the shell had already hit them. The boat had been blasted to smithereens, and I doubt any of it's crew would have survived.

"Luckily we're well outta range..." thought ExS. Turret rushing like he did on Ittihad would not work this time, this thing is damn accurate.

"We'll setup camp here!" announced ExS to his men. "We shall wait until the others have arived!"

"Squads of 3 jeeps, 5 rocketmen and 2 riflemen would patrol in shifts tonight, incase the rebels get offensive! Fall out!"

25 riflemen,2 tanks and 5 artilleries have been sent out to assault the patrolling forces of ExSPlug.

"Comrades,failure is not an option"

"In the name of Uday"

"Stop speaking girlishly like those damn American POWs we have captured"

"IN THE NAME OF UDAY,WE PLEDGE TO KEEP OUT ALL EVIL,EVIL,EVIL FORCES WHO HAVE OPPRESSED OUR FELLOW FALLEN COMRADES.SHALL WE AVENGE OUR BUDDIES,FUHRER?THIS IS OUR VERSION OF THE 'FINAL DECISION'

"Either rise death or get tortured in the torture chambers,do u hear me?

"Yes,Fuhrer"

"Get f**king going then!"

@Alex-

"Blast radius reached,comrade......"

"3rd armored division......Take aim......Fire at will"

"But comrade,we are also in range of their fire!"

"Well then,prepare to fight fire with fire"

As the troops prepare to fight the 15 tanks,the tank co-pilot goes up to his heavy machine gun mounted on top of the tank.The 8 scout jeeps from each side are the first to go up in flames after finding the tanks,21 BA and 31 cyborgs all take up arms and go against the 15 tanks,taking them out turret by turret,thread by thread,steel armor by steel armor till noone remains from each side.....but u 2 have won the territory

All rebels and coalition[uN/SW] have died there

25 riflemen,2 tanks and 5 artilleries defeated the patrol of 3 jeeps, 5 rocketmen and 2 riflemen and then headed for ExSPlug's main fighting force and brought the last 5 artilleries to attack Alex.

Casualties:

Alex:25 cyborgs

ExSplug:Everything except 25 rocketmen

They reinforce 838 riflemen,400 RPGmen at their starting point!

300 riflemen and 50 RPGmen charge out and gave free bullet holes to 25 rocketmen of ExSPlug and charge at the 11 battle armors,11 cyborgs,4 scout jeeps of Sard Elite,crushing them alive.......125 rebel riflemen were lost.

ExSplug has been defeated!

*Empy info system:Your forces have been defeated*

*DEFEAT! flashes throughout the computer screen in ExSplug's room in the UN command ship*

But u have been promoted to Coporal and have 690 points but still remain tech level 1.

@Sard Elite:Yr last reinforcements await you at the starting point

Flameweaver's army of 40 riflemen,10 rocketmen,5 jeeps seeing 175 riflemen coming at them.....shudder in fear,not sure whether to go out the Exit Door,but their exit door was blocked by 50 RPGmen.Seeing quantity over weapon strength,they choose the exit door and kill off the 50 rocketmen but had no choice but to take the entrance way again after seeing 200 riflemen reinforcements coming from the exit as well....So they all died after slaughtering 120 riflemen who were 'entering' :O

Not forgetting sector G's famous star,AK47,255 riflemen head over to 'meet' AK47's 35 cyborgs slaughtering them off while losing 210 of their comrades. :O

The last 45 riflemen call on 155 more of their riflemen to make their current strength 200 and go to the starting points and check on their santa clause christmas list to find who's the next victim ;D

*The 75th Annual Oscar Academy Awards*

*Potential attack candidates*

*Slaphapy-The dawn of the UN starting point*

*Flameweaver-How to kill me at the UN SP*

*Sard Elite-CatchHelp me if you can[because i have only these forces left]

*Ak47-Chicagokening at the starting point*

*Alexander Ordos-NOwhere in AfricaLithunia