Mod Contest

Frodo

The contest is to create a Dune related mod that will be judged in the five following areas.(subject to change)

1. Ini Editing

2. Textures

3. Ideas

4. Plot

5. Creativity

The Guidelines for the Mods are as follows...

1.The Mod must remain faithful to either the books, related readings or the Movies/Miniseries.

2.The Mod must replace at least one house with a house from the books, encyclopedia or Movie/Miniseries.

3.The Mod must replace at least one subhouse with a house from the books, encyclopedia, or movie/miniseries.

4.The Mod must contain at least 10 new, unique units.

5.The Mod must contain a storyline/plot

You may enter yourselve into the contest by replying to this message in the following format...

Name:John Doe

E-Mail:johndoe@aol.com

Preference:INI Editor

When stating your preference, it is meant which job you would like to work on. If you like editing the Rules and ArtIni files, enter as an INI Editor. If you prefer making textures, enter as a Texturer. In one week entrees will be paired up randomly in order to form a 2 modder team. This will make the mod more well rounded and will help to make it more successful. If there is somebody that you absolutely could not work with, or are having a problem with, send me an IM here.

I can't just enter Corrino's Revenge? It meets all the criteria. ;D

j/k

Name: DukeLeto

E-Mail: lowlymarine@hotmail.com, philipgk@mpinet.net (for big attachments)

Preference: I don't care, whatever you need. If I had to chose one, INI editor.

my experience in ini editing is very sparse...

I don't know why I signed up, but I need atleast one companion if I am to do 3dtasks as introes and stuff.(Because it is impossible to do alone :()

well, there are a few people that do both ini and textures like myself, so you wouldn't have to do work that you aren't good at. what you could also do 3d is xbf editing using adrians viewer, it has improved alot since it's first release.

if there is an odd number of entrees i will enter. i would like to participate, but it depends on who signs up. it should turn out ok. the teams will be anounced this saturday, March 8. I will contact some people and see if they will participate so that there will be more mods.

ah,maybe i should wait. that is really to soon. next friday, march 14 then.

Well I reconsidered and now think it would be good on Saturday. It is, of course, up to you though =). (I've already got a fairly good idea of what mod I will make).