Mortal Kombat XboX

Fuzi0n

Damn this game rulez, i really suggest everyone get this cuz this game is good.

Some say that MK has a short lifespan.

Absolutely not true, this game is so addictive.

u got 22 characters all with 2 fighting styles and a weapon, 1 fatality (ohhh man fatalities are sickly detailed) and a lot of combo's (around 7-8 pp).

And then u got the krypt which is lettered from AA to ZZ with all different items.

Items including:

-Secret characters (cyrax,kitana etc)

-2nd costumes

-fan art

-new maps

-drawings

-and a lot of weird stuff

Which all differ in cost (jade coins, sapphire, gold etc) and u get coins when u finish the game.

So this game is tight, buy it.

but you said something about opening coffins or whatever for 100 coins.... that makes it sound like you walk around like an RPG... is it a game where you walk around and when you come accross some other fighter, you have to fight or what?

but you said something about opening coffins or whatever for 100 coins.... that makes it sound like you walk around like an RPG... is it a game where you walk around and when you come accross some other fighter, you have to fight or what?

U dont really walk around in the crypt.

It more like a 3d view of a huge krypt with tombes all lined up.

Tombs with costs from 10000 coins to 5 coins and usually the cool things are in the expensive tombs (secrect characters, maps) but u could also be wasting a lot of money on a drawing.

In konquest u see ur character walking from one place to another (sort of cabins or somethings), and each cabin hold different challenges.

Usually these are combo's or a normal fight.

Mortal Kombat has been around for a long time. If it already hasent fallen than its not going to. The new game Mortal Kombat; Deadly Allience is a fricken awsome game. I like scorpion the best :). GET OVER HERE!!!!!!!!! :)

Mortal Kombat is a really cool series and I hope they make more games and movies because there just getting better and better.

Although.........killing off Jonny Cage was a definate let down for me though. He was better than all the other original fighters.

Sh3lsh0k if you didnt live 20 000 miles away i wood owned u in MK deadsly alliance :P i take scorpion i give you edge of pain twice and u will kiss ure d3m0n ass goodbye :P JK but if you have x box live we can duel ;D

Johhny Cage the worst fighter??

Jeet kune do - Bruce lee Style

Karate - The best style (my style ;D)

After i pop a 7 hit karate combo followed by a six-hit jeet kune do combo ill shadow kick u around and then tear ur face off (fatality). ;D