The Fate of poor Alia

IxianMace

Well, maybe cos he hate Baron so much he consider it that she was very smart that he killed him, he was so bad. Okay, okay, I know what you mean. She was smart and intelligent with intelligention of many people. To be clear: She wasn`t smart becouse of those people, she was also intelligent ( now we are afraid to be understand in correct form ;))

But no english lesson in this thread...if its possible go ontopic, do it...lets talk about Alia...Leto II...or Paul...or come Mahdi.

I think Alia was best in first part, she was something that nobody can expect, nobody knew what she can do, even Emperor, she scared nothing. In next parts, she started have problems...but everone when grow up, starts have them

What I want to know, is that when Baron breeded with an Atreides, you would think the personality carried from Baron to whoever would only have the knowledge up till then. But how does the Baron know details on how he died and his doings before that(after he breeded)?

First my statement earlier (Jacob) was just a comment on what you said not a put down to what you posted.

Second the Baron (according to HA prequel) knew that the Bene Gesserit wanted him to father a child born into their breeding program. The question about the Baron knowing about the details of his death is left to a certain level of skepticism. Frank Herbert does explain in detail about how the spirits of the dead communicate with the living i.e. Paul, Alia, Leto II and members of the Bene Gesserit. The spirit world is different than the physical world (you could think of it as two different realms). (IMO) Maybe Herbert used the idea(s) of certain

Alia`s mother is Jessica, Jessica`s mother is some Bene Gesserit or if we agree with Brian - Mohiam, and Shaddam can`t be nobody mother :).

And back to serious stuff now.

Leto and Ghanima not only were in peace with their voices, they could communicate with deads when they wanted, thats Alia couldn`t. But it was cos she couldn`t agree that she is different and wanted not having this one.