Chirac-Hussein - old buddies

But why US only want to attack Iraq?

Why not Noth-Korea??

The reason is Iraq weak and very tasty! as not North-Korea, fully deadly weapons,Scuds,Nuclears,etc....

Did Germany or Belgium have old relationship with Iraq?

US just want blood,oil(did someone remember KKND ;D),money!lol

I think it comes down to that Sadam has basicly lost the US favour and they don't like him anymore, as they used the chemical weapons (with the compliments of the US) to gass Kuweit people instead of Iranese, while Iranese hold no economical value to the US but Kuweit people do.

Furthermore, the US already has collected billions for selling all those weapons to Sadam. Since the money's in, it's time to attack and save your image as the messiah of the world.

I think it comes down to that Sadam has basicly lost the US favour and they don't like him anymore, as they used the chemical weapons (with the compliments of the US) to gass Kuweit people instead of Iranese, while Iranese hold no economical value to the US but Kuweit people do.

Furthermore, the US already has collected billions for selling all those weapons to Sadam. Since the money's in, it's time to attack and save your image as the messiah of the world.

I think you pretty much said it all...

what are you talking about? THe US, along with several other nations, want to free slaves.

Cool! i never heard that, but how wars free slaves?

did Saddam use Psychical towers!lol

no slave has been set free but through war or blood. learn your history

Slaves have hardly been freed as a direct result of the war, in the Civil War the Federal Government had to pass laws and the Emancipation Proclamation, with the additional police of the Union army getting the southern slave owners to relinquish their slaves.

Slaves have hardly been freed as a direct result of the war, in the Civil War the Federal Government had to pass laws and the Emancipation Proclamation, with the additional police of the Union army getting the southern slave owners to relinquish their slaves.

"with the additional police of the Union army getting the southern slave owners to relinquish their slaves."

uh-hu.

and it was the war the put them in servitude to the Union army.

No, there was a union army before the Civil war, but the army split and the leaders from schools such as West Point went to their own sides. A lot of people were drafted, but freedom of slavery wasn't a direct result. It wasn't even a reason except in the very beginning. After that, the Southerners were defending against the Union and fighting for their own country.

Of course it couldn't be the fact that he has violated his peace agreement and hoarded WMD could it? What does it say to the rest of the world if the UN will not back it's own resolutions? The UN is obsolete. Why do you think N. Korea is so bold now?

No, there was a union army before the Civil war, but the army split and the leaders from schools such as West Point went to their own sides. A lot of people were drafted, but freedom of slavery wasn't a direct result. It wasn't even a reason except in the very beginning. After that, the Southerners were defending against the Union and fighting for their own country.

blah blah off topic semantics, Nyar is right. If you, Acriku want to start a whole new thread on how no slave was ever freed through war, we can do that. Nyar is right, I took this off topic, of which I apologize. Please start a new thread Acriku on how slaves are basically only freed through bloodless politics and we can talk about it. Other than that, I am going to have to agree with Nyar and return to the topic of France being buddies with Hussein.