Ornithropter

ChapterMasterDante

Many people like the Gunship over the ornithropter and the gunship is better overall but the ornithropter is good against enemies who use long range weapons against your base defenses like if Harkonnen is using missle tanks and Ordos is using Kobras, that way you allways have a use for them even if you don't use them to attack.

Well I'd have to disagree with the most of u because ive been playing this game for a year and a half now and i know that ornis are good units. Especially nowdays because noone expects them. if u build a bunch of ornis you can take out air drones because they are so fast. U can get niabs and minos,bases,inkvines etc... and u can make some drones too and kill some carrials while u kill shit with your ornis. Infact, i think that they're better than gunships because gunships are too slow,loud and they take forever to shoot. If they get far away from their landing pads its almost gauranteed theyre dead because drones outrun them.

Someone should post a sticky topic titled ,"Ornis really are good, just some stupid noobs dont have enough skill to use them"

"Boooo this maan!!"

- Audience Member

Half Baked

someone should Sticky a thread that is titled:

"Ornis suck. There is no reason to build them. Ever. 10 out of 10 elite players Agree!", and then close Sticky thread.

Nope.

someone should post a sticky topic titled,"Ornis really good,just some stupid noobs dont have enough skill to use them"

Nope again.