1. weak armor

2. weak shot

3. costs too much(should be like 800)

4. cant expel all warheads quickly

5. tasty morsel for hark gun turrets

6. tasty chevrons for air drones

the gunship is way better...

</bold>

this questions about the untis and the houses come over all the forums, take this advice (The Untis Weak When Bad User Controll Them!)

if you good player you can win with 1 mino againt 2!

the ornis are very fast and they have spiceal abilltys!, they can move fast, they have alot of armor and they small, they cost only 1000(i think) and they build very fast.

the Gunship strong and they have big armor and strong missle but they not so fast and they build slowly.

never write about bad untis, u can writ weaks but not bad.

if u want some trainning with this untis i will help u!

and more::::

look a joke i heard from someone that the freman are bad!, it really joked me beasue i can win player with 5 freman againt 5 mino.!

so... i hope it help you!

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well i use them alot, but...

only in fleets of about 15-20. That way i can destroy guarded building. They pump out enough missiles that only a minimum get destroyed before the building goes under.

They are already deadly in 10 units!

The Atreides orthinoter was no doubt a disappiontement considering the Atreides ruled the skies. But the air drone makes up for this, it can take down anything in the air, outrun gunships, kill EITS etc, but as you said it is truley a disappiontment.

To me, it's one of those units that are nice to have, but difficult to use, easily killed, and rarely necessary for victory. Not particularly powerful or armored, with a rate of fire that is mediocre at best. But it is fast to build considering its moderately hefty price tag of 1200 Sol.

I think there is general consensus when I sound long winded and unpleasant in repeating others by stating in different wording that Ornis shouldn't be a main attack group by themselves.

Right...

• 2 weeks later...

Gunship :

4shots(only 3shots can be shot) every shot > 2missiles.

heavy missiles, slow moving, and slow missiles too ,

fast units can run away from it's missiles(like lasertanks, airdornes....)

1gunship can succeds to destroy 1lasertank(and other light armor units), can't succeds againts 1kobra(40% health remain) or mino(10% remains)....

Orni :

10shots(only 9shots can be shot) every shot > 1 missile.

light missiles, fast missiles, fast moving, can blocks fast units such as airdones, lasertanks,

1Orni can slow down a laser tank(10% health remain to the lasertank)....