Bush invades the Netherlands

That is retardess at its best, what evidence do they have to invade our country? >:( >:( >:(

We are their fucking allies >:( >:(

we just need to make sure that those europeans stay on our side

Bush is really trying hard to stay allied with us ::) >:( >:(

Sadly though, this article isn't all that far from the truth. A few months ago a law proposal was accepted that would allow the president to launch an invasion of the Netherlands.

This was because of the new international tribunal seated in The Hague. The US doesn't want soldiers of theirs who committed war crimes to be put on an international trial to prevent any embarassment for the US, like with all the incidents in Vietnam.

Like I said in the other thread, Bush and his buddies can sink down deep in a huge pile of shit and preferably stay there.

the wierd thing is that I honestly cannot tell if Nyar actually believed that stupid news story. by this post, i am wondering if he thinks its fact. lol

Like I said in the other thread, Bush and his buddies can sink down deep in a huge pile of shit and preferably stay there.

the wierd thing is that I honestly cannot tell if Nyar actually believed that stupid news story. by this post, i am wondering if he thinks its fact. lol

You being so political minded should do some more reading on what your friend Bush has to say about what Earth posted. My reference is to that story, not the link he posted...

You being so political minded should do some more reading on what your friend Bush has to say about what Earth posted. My reference is to that story, not the link he posted...

WHAT IS THE FACTUAL STORY THAT BUSH SAID ABOUT THE NETHERLANDS?

Good grief, I am trying to ask what is the basis for this statement of yours that Bush can sink in (profanity deleted). What is the basis of your demonization? Surely it isn't a fictitious "news" story that Earthnuker posted....right?

I thought you are more skilled in rethorics. You are showing Bush as a "demon", as a source of all evil. I think you have no right for it, also I don't know what he did badly. Comparing to anyone other living now on this world.

About that JSF deadswitch I must say that nearly all NATO countries use primarily US' F-16s, even Nederlands. Just we eastern from Rhine have a legacy of MiG-29s from Russia, which are also much better in my opinion ;D

not for my benefit, but to back up outlandish claims. lol. Mis-information on that type of scale could be insulting. I find it highly unlikely that any such law exists (assuming that the Netherlands isn't trying to say it has the right to kidnap US soldiers), so I am definately interested in reading it.

not for my benefit, but to back up outlandish claims. lol. Mis-information on that type of scale could be insulting. I find it highly unlikely that any such law exists (assuming that the Netherlands isn't trying to say it has the right to kidnap US soldiers), so I am definately interested in reading it.

Try this

lol, this has nothing to do with "invading the netherlands" oh gracious me!

The American Armed Services Protection Act: (selected quotes)

"(11) It is a fundamental principle of international law that a treaty is binding upon its parties only and that it does not create obligations for nonparties without their consent to be bound. The United States is not a party to the Rome Statute and will not be bound by any of its terms. The United States will not recognize the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court over United States nationals."

SEC. 2008. AUTHORITY TO FREE MEMBERS OF THE ARMED FORCES OF THE UNITED STATES AND CERTAIN OTHER PERSONS DETAINED ORIMPRISONED BY OR ON BEHALF OF THE INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.(a) AUTHORITY- The President is authorized to use all means necessary and appropriate to bring about the release of any person described in subsection (b) who is being detained or imprisoned by, on behalf of, or at the request of the International Criminal Court."

This is not a unique position at all. I am willing to bet that the majority of countries on earth have the position that if their citizens are kidnapped, they have the authority for necessary means to bring about their release. any country kidnaps citizens of another country, it is quite a normal position for the victimized country to adapt a position to extricate its citizens. This does not equate to invasion of the Netherlands. Lol! Leftist propoganda. And why would the Netherlands want to kidnap US soldiers anyway?

I like how we force other nation's peoples to go and be sentanced for international war crimes, but americans get off scott free. I agree that this is a sick thing the president is doing. I hope you can forgive our nation for acting so irrationally.