C&C Renegade - help me quick!!!

guusr5644

ok this is my problem: i play skirmish with myself trying to unlock the secret units, then i type the code: "extras fnkqrrm" then, in all the cheat sites they say that it shud say "Extras Enabled" and then i hold alt and all, but it dosent say that and no new units! >:( >:( how do i enable them right??

Yep, non-laddered MP only. But mostly the stuff is useless; the vehicles are unarmed and the infantry are mostly the same as existing units.

Yeah, but it's Kane, so it's better! ;)

Persoanlly, I always thought Seth was cool. He reminded me of that "Map to the Stars Ediie" guy from Escape from L.A. Man, that was a sweet movie.

To unlock the extra units press F8, then type in fnkgrrm or if you have the latest patch, extras, press the enter key and the extra units are unlocked.

This is strictly for multiplayer practise and non-laddered, non-dedicated multiplayer games.

Donwload some of the fun renegade mods over at www.renegademods.com.

ok problem solved coz i upgraded my v. . new problem:

i never fly with helicopter, coz i never saw one:

1.in solo play i once got to a "well level" but the game was belong to my friend so he took it back.

2.i boutht it in france and now it speak in francais so i understand nothing thats why i dont play solo :(

the major problem is that i never flew and i really want to :( can any one help me?

Sure,

1. download some maps that are specially made to enable aircrafts, download them here

2. There are 3 official maps that support aircrafts, C&C_CITY_FLYING, C&C_WALLS_FLYING and C&C_GLACIER_FLYING, notice the _FLYING behind their normall name?

3. To enter an orca or apache come close to it and press 'e', to go up use the 'jump' button(default = space) to go down press the 'crouch' button(default = 'c')

OK, here's what you do:

Open "svrcfg_skirmish.ini" in your RenegadeData directory. Then add these lines to it:

MapName00=C&C_Glacier_Flying.mix

MapName01=C&C_City_Flying.mix

MapName02=C&C_Walls_Flying.mix

After the regular skirmish map, it will cycle through the flying ones.

Note: There will not be bots on any maps but C&C_Under.mix, the regular skirmish one.