"Do you have a good connection?"

Taqwa11

56k. Connection speeds range from 31200bps, to 46666bps. Sometimes, the connection stops working for no reason and I have to reboot. Sometimes it just disconnects for no reason. On top of that, I have a 5 hour continuous connection limit. This means that I can only stay online for 5 hours at a time,, then it automatically disconnects, and I have to dial up again. >:(

56k. Connection speeds range from 31200bps, to 46666bps. Sometimes, the connection stops working for no reason and I have to reboot. Sometimes it just disconnects for no reason. On top of that, I have a 5 hour continuous connection limit. This means that I can only stay online for 5 hours at a time,, then it automatically disconnects, and I have to dial up again. >:(

mines only 2 hours >:(

wtf! 650 Kb's! im lucky if i get that speed with my 2mbyte connection. And you have adsl 512? wtf!

You live in The Netherlands right ? ADSL can varry upto 8MB downstream and 1MB upstream. So 512 kbyte per sec should be not really special compared to that.

Have a look at the DSL connections BBnet can offer in The Netherlands ;)

@ ken124578

a while back but still your answer .. .

an T3 connection would costs about 1000 - 2000 US $ a month, with a max speed of 44.736 mbit /sec allthought you probably get about 2MB uo and down dedicated. ... wild guess though .. . ;)