The Ordos

Muad dib

read teh question and answer section on the sticky. that would have answered it. also draconis IV is in the books. thats where the battle of corrino was. The House of Ordos was stolen from the DE and I dont think westwood paid royalties. I thought of asking McNelly about it but westwood is gone anyways.lol maybe it will work on EA? hehe :D

read teh question and answer section on the sticky. that would have answered it. also draconis IV is in the books. thats where the battle of corrino was. The House of Ordos was stolen from the DE and I dont think westwood paid royalties. I thought of asking McNelly about it but westwood is gone anyways.lol maybe it will work on EA? hehe :D

I don't think you can call it theft. Since they only took the name and planet. Westwood is so good at names, remember?

Wow, this makes me look helpful... :O

I just checked, I got tired of reading it on the computer so I went through interlibrary loan and now have a copy of the DE for two weeks. I have been studying it every day for a long time. it is so much better than reading from computer. Anyways I found that you are right. he is the father of Leto. Paulos, not Paulus from the prequels, was the uncle of Leto. Paulos and Mintor were brothers.

no, I read it all via pdf file... dont tell anybody.lol I checked it out to actually read it in a more relaxing fashion. I still read it all though. Just neat to have the book in my hands though. know what I mean?

I don't think you can call it theft. Since they only took the name and planet. Westwood is so good at names, remember?

Sorry I meant isn't

But they stole indeed all crests. For Atreides it's logical. Since they already had the Hawk. But why did they pick a bull for Harkonnen?

thats the problem, all three of the crests are exact duplicates from the DE. The ram of the harkonnen banner looks exactly the same as the one in the book. Ordos have the crest of House Wallach in the book. Atreides is so similar that it also must be a copy. I can make more pictures that I posted in House Crests if ya like. so you can see.