I need some help with a Harkonan Level

wishiwazsmart

In the Harkonan Campaign you have to choose which brother to go with when the father dies. I wanna go with the blonde skinny one but I can't beat the level where I have to kill the fat brother. It is a pain in the butt. Could someone please tell me how to beat it or atleast tell me what the cheat code is for skipping the level or invinuble units or something. I am getting to the pissed point where it isn't even fun anymore. Thanks.

Shouldn't this be in the strategy forum?

Anyway, before timenh or any other moderator/global moderator/administrator moves this thread ::) :

You have a choise between copec and gunseng, copec's missions are easier and gunseng's missions and more difficult, my suggestion is to choose gunseng since having easy enemies isn't fun to play against.

I know that this is long but it gives you an 100% chance of winning.

To win the level on gunseng's side:

First get your starting units to the northern entrance and destroy the attackers, keep them there.

Deploy your MVC and build a windtrap, then a baracks and inmediatly start pumping out troopers, remember to ALWAYS have 1000 bucks as a spare since there'l be death hand missiles.

after you've deployed your baracks make a factory and build buzsaws, put them in a line on the entrances, the buzsaws wil take ALL the damage and regularly need to be replaced.

Behind the buzsaws should be atleast 3 missile tanks, on the sides behind the buzsaws a group of troopers (5/15) on each side.

Now that your defence is up, concentrate on your offence, make 2 hangars and 2 landing pads, each far away from eachother because they might get a death hand missile.

regularly replace the buzsaws because if you can't, you'll die.

Make alot of gunships, as much as you want until you think that you can destroy his palace, scout the area first to the palace starting from the southern entrance. Get alot of defence on your southern entrance because the scout wil trigger a quite large attack.

Now that you've scouted the area, get rid of those 2 annoying gunturrets near the southern entrance, get your gunships to follow the southern route until you can go north (still following the route) and attack the palace, ofcource you can just click on his palace and wait but the one i suggested is more effective.

To win with Gunseng, this is what I did:

I deployed my MCV right next to one of those walls that is part of the land. This way, Copec's troops had to get around that wall to reach me. After the first attacks, I attacked to the right of my base. That is the weakest part of the map. I built many defense platforms to defend against enemy attacks. I eventually build another MCV and deployed it close to the bridge to the palace.

Before I attacked the palace, I destroyed the devestators. I took Adv Carryalls, picked up a dev and was attacked by the other devs. My advanced carryall was destroyed, but so was the dev.

After that, I took out the gun turrets guarding the bridge, then I sent in a bunch of infantry and tanks and one engineer. The engineer took over the palace and everthing else was just bait for the turrets.

I am much better at the game now than I was when I beat that level. There is definately a more efficient way to beat the level.

Try to beat the campaign in it's most fun way (if possible) trying a different tactic with every mission, i can use 1 for every harkonen mission i play, not all are effective but sure are fun! (mass flametroopers+engineers+troopers :D :D )