New Games

Gh0stzzz

Does anyone know of any new Real-Time-Strategy( RTS Like Emperor ) or Role-Playing- Games (RPG Like Everquest) games playable online that will be coming out soon that will be good? I know of generals and everquest 2 but only everquest intrests me right now and it wont be out for another year. :-

Too bad westwood had to make another c&c game and not a dune game >:( I regret to say that alot of people might go and play it that I know. This will leave emp in a bad state im afraid and I will once again stop playing emperor probably for good. :(

If possible can someone post a link to a new game or a site featuring new games coming out? ???

Its too bad a game like emperor couldnt live on longer for me but I guess all good things come to an end eh...

Thanks,

Your friendly, random fedak1n signing off.

I must warn you all about pay-to-play online rpg's though. My neighbour started playing everquest and he dropped out of school. My other neighbour(I live in a weir neighbourhood) plays a game called xenimus and he play that often(a bit too often for his own good).

I keep away from online pay-to-play games because I know it's dangerous and addictive.

well a lot of people left to play the new earth and beyond

it's only like $10.00 for the game here but u have to pay like 30 bucks a month for online gameplay (and it's designed for online gameplay) it's supposedly the "first multi-player RPG" :(

Age of Mythology looks half decent... havent read up on it too much..

:)

Earth and Beyong is not my type of game with the whole space thing.

:'(

Cyborg :

I must warn you all about pay-to-play online rpg's though. My neighbour started playing everquest and he dropped out of school. My other neighbour(I live in a weir neighbourhood) plays a game called xenimus and he play that often(a bit too often for his own good).

I keep away from online pay-to-play games because I know it's dangerous and addictive.

I like it when a game becomes addictive why else would you want to play a game? Think about it. Im not saying play the game all day all night and not have any outside social life cause that just sucks. A person who has little goals in life I can see playing a game alot but I like to accomplish things myself. I try to play moderately mind of everquest did draw me in for almost a year where I did almost nothing. You do have to be careful but I also like to make sure I like the game beforehand so I dont waste time.

8)

Cyborg: World of warcraft is in test stages now and would be online by summer maybe.

I havent play Warcraft 3 although I hear its a good game I think it's too old for me now to get into it, I like to be the pioneer the first to achieve something or be really good at a game so I earn some measure of respect. :-*

World of Warcraft might be cool don't know too much about it though, I think you get to start out with either and orc or human in a rpg. I could be wrong though.

Any other games?

???

Thanks for reply

war3 is not THAT old (only 6 months) and it is still very active, i would still get it if i were you...

and yes, a friend of mine did not go to school for about 3 weeks cuz he was hooked to dark age of camelot. When i visited him in his student room, it was a huge mess, and he said that he had breakfast at 5:00 pm... the sick boy

Medieval didnt seem too cool when i downloaded it from kazza although graphics arnt bad..

Dark Age of Camelot I got as soon as it came out,.. after being the highest level character for the first two months with my enchanter (Legacy)I quit due to the game having too many issues. Mainly it wasnt finished as a game even though the staff tried to tell people that they were trying to change the world as the player progressed. Mind you I played that game for 2 months like there was no tomorrow.. ;D

Planetside I never heard of, sounds like a space game, would have to be prettty cool though anyone else know anything about it? When it was realeased or a link possibly?

Thanks Again