New Games

Gh0stzzz

Yeah I know how addictive everquest is. I got quite into that game. When I played everquest I heard alot of stories from people about how everquest has taken over there lives. I am glad I stopped playing that game after year and a half, mind you I am a gaming fanatic when I find an intresting *new* game. This is why I stopped playing everquest because when I got it, it was already year and a half old if not more. I knew after playing it for over a year that It would take me years to get to were people had progressed even though I had an awesome well respected character with my own guild.

I think if everquest 2 does come out it will be amazing. The fee will suck but the graphics look truely amazing not to mention the endless things you can do, good storyline, good culture, and dozens of friends you make.

Its one hell of a role playing fantasy game that captivates you off into a totally different universe but, it wont be out for one year if not more and the requirements are insane... :-

Fedak1n

It would be cool if games like World of warcraft not only had the pay-to-play server that get updated all teh time, but a free server that doesn't get too much attention for people who don't like paying. ::)

ah yes, but as far as i can see... you cannot fight from horse! THAT SUX! I wanna use a lance to ride down some agressive orcs.... I think that these horses are only gonna be used for transportation.

yes, but i don't think that they will incorporate it that easily, especially not in an rpg, as battles here will not be like in jedi knight 2 or something, but it's like you click on the target, and your character will attack automatically... you can adjust a few things, but nothing realy mind blowing