Fed2k Landsraad Tournament sign up thread

Nyarlathotep

And last but not least Cerb3erus

GMT (same as ear case u didnt know)

I assume your nicks will be the same as your forum names ?

So far, I've seem to be able to match everyone fairly as times go, with a few excpetions. When the sign up closes, I'll announce the matches.

but don't we already have 32 participants? i thought there was supposed to be 32? maybe i'm wrong tho. who knows. however if i am right i'd like to see who i'm playing soon so i can get some kind of an idea as to how far i might make it in the tourny. lmao. ;D

but don't we already have 32 participants? i thought there was supposed to be 32? maybe i'm wrong tho. who knows. however if i am right i'd like to see who i'm playing soon so i can get some kind of an idea as to how far i might make it in the tourny. lmao. ;D

32 was what we aimed for. If more want to participate, by all means, please enter the arena ;D

some1 should get xvayne back, would be good to see him entering this tourny..

i havent been able to get a hold of him by IM, he doesnt have an IM service and i think his email address is old. I dont know how to get a hold of him :-

Doc, are you matching ppl based in their time zone ?

That's what I've tried and seem to have managed to do just so (with 1 or 2 exceptions).

I can only play on weekends...

No worries, the first match will start on Sunday :)

And Jager, I already figured that :)

As for the matches, the times are presented in GMT, so know your GMT difference !

I've already setup some matches. I will e-mail both oponents with times presented. If those times aren't convinient, you can arrange a time amongst yourselfs, preferably on the same day ! If that can't be done, please try to arrange it during the next few days.

Times are represented by me in GMT timezone, so make yourselfs familiar with that timezone and know the rules !!

When a match is played, both post your result in the (to be created) Fed2k Landsraad Tournament result thread. It'll be in this forum. If any issues arise, please PM someone from the Landsraad or Fed2k staff.

Note:Don't reply to me the coming week, as I'm on urgent business in the US.

People have still 21 hours to sign up. To those who already did, good luck !