Dune Vs Starwars. The War to end all wars.

exatreide

Shiratta glanced downward in defeat.  The Setara surrender to Yuuzhon VOng forces was over, most of the Setara were fleeing into foldspace going as far away from here and the gap as they could, and goign their seperate ways.  However 1 group had stayed behind on Olika Prime.  He stared at the holo image of Olika Prime.

Mushrrom clouds appeared over all but 7 of the KYA defensive outposts on the planet.  THe atomics had been detonated.  Now for the other part, the spores were released by one agent.  The planet itself became carnivorous and began consuming everything on it...

As for SHiratta's Foldspace SHipyards?  They exploded as their atomics detonated.  House Setara was out of the war, having left a bloody legacy.  And hope for its future with all the civilians fleeing into different directions of foldspace.

Philips stared blankly at the report. Evrething was gone the vong had killed evreone.....dam setera traitors all they left was 7 kya outposts and they could do nothing to stop the vong. Civilan trasports headed though the gap into New republic space carring the last embers of kya with them. Soon the vong would overcome them and all would be destoryed. Philips put the report down. picked the las pistal on his desk and fired.......

The end. Or is it?

Solician ships left the planet in a hurry with only 30% of initial forces sent all the ktotos were safe and so was the flag ship albion. safly back on solicia the the flag ships entered the plasma fields behind them shields turned on. now nothing could come in.

err skytale I have been going to this site for 3 years. I have been on other posts. frankly most people on this board are "gamers" they arent real dune fans. or they are 13 year olds that think they are dune fans.lol I go to this site for the book stuff.  no I am not a newbie but hey you can say that if you want. you just dont know the star wars universe or dune universe.lol

listen. you dont know starwars then. it is in the far distant past. before we have existed. they are totally different and I can say if somebody doesnt know. because htey wouldnt make a retarded statement like skytale did.lol:)

Okay to understand why we had the Dune Vs. Star Wars is that it is a continuation of the KYA/Setara War (an alternate Dune Universe) and thus we are using what is happening in the Star Wars Universe (or an alternate version of it).  That is how you get a crossover thread that works.  Also do to the spamming...lock.