The un offical fed2k eminem parady song

exatreide

This is all a first draft parady of the emimem song the real slim shady.....be nice lol

May I have your attention please? May I have your attention please? Will the real Atreides please stand up? I repeat, will the real Atreides please stand up? We're gonna have a problem here.. Y'all act like you never seen a Servent before Jaws all on the floor like Edric, like Katherine Blackthorne just burst in the froum and started whoopin his ass worse than before , throwin him over furniture (Ahh!) It's the return of the... "Ah, wait, no way, you're kidding, he didn't just say what I think he did, did he?" And emprworm said... nothing you idiots! emprworm dead, he's locked in my basement! (Ha-ha!) Catholics love ex{*vocal turntable: chigga chigga chigga*} "Exatreides, I'm sick of him Look at him, walkin around grabbin his you-know-what Flippin the you-know-who," "Yeah, but he's so cute though!" Yeah, I probably got a couple of screws up in my head loose But no worse, than what's goin on in gobs bedroom Sometimes, I wanna get on AIM and just let loose, but can't but it's cool for Dj to hump a dead moose "My bum is on your lips, my bum is on your lips" And if I'm lucky, you might just give it a little kiss And that's the message that we deliver to little kids And expect them not to know what a I love you virus is Of course they gonna know what intercourse is By the time they hit fourth grade They got the Scifi Channel don't they? "We ain't nothing but members" Well some of us banned who hack other people open like cantaloupes {*SLURP*} But if we can hump dead animals and antelopes then there's no reason that a member and another member can't elope {*EWWW!*} But if you feel like I feel, I got the antidote Andrew wave your pantyhose, sing the chorus and it goes Chorus: Atreides (repeat 2X) I'm Atreides, yes I'm the real Atreides All you other Atreidies are just imitating So won't the real Atreides please stand up, please stand up, please stand up? Vilgint don't gotta cuss in his raps to sell his threads ; well I do, so frell him and frell you too! You think I give a damn about a award? Half of you Mods can't even stomach me, let alone stand me "But Ex , what if you win, wouldn't it be weird?" Why? So you guys could just lie to get me here? So you can, sit me here next to TMA? Shit, Emprworm better switch me chairs so I can sit next to Edric and Acriku and hear 'em argue over who god made first. You little Ass put me on blas in landsraad "Yeah, he's cool, but I think he worships satan, hee-hee!" I should download the game and show the whole world how you gave Doc VD {*AHHH!*} I'm sick of you little Navs and Lowzz, all you do is annoy me so I have been sent here to destroy you {*bzzzt*} And there's a million of us just like me who cuss like me; who just don't give a frell like me who type like me; walk, talk and post. like me and just might be the next best thing but not quite me!(repeat 2x)Atreides I'm Atreides, yes I'm the real Atreides All you other Atreidies are just imitating So won't the real Atreides please stand up, please stand up, please stand up? I'm like a head trip to read about, cause I'm only givin you things you joke about with your friends inside your aims and icqs. The only difference is I got the balls to say it in front of y'all and I don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all I just get on the keys and splat it and whether you like to admit it {*ERR*} I just spit it better than ninety percent of you members out can Then you wonder how can kids eat up these threads like valiums It's funny; cause at the rate I'm goin when I'm 15 I'll be the only person in the dungeon eating rats and dirt when I'm reading chapter house and smiling but this pot of coffe isnt working.

And every single memberis a exatreides lurkin He could be workin In strategy, spittin on your ordos strats {*HACH*} Or in the landsraad, circling Screaming "I don't give a frell !" with his las gun down and the safty up So, will the real ex please stand up? And put one of those fingers on each hand up? And be proud to be outta your mind and outta control and one more time, loud as you can, how does it go? Chorus 2X [ex] Ha ha Guess there's a exatreides in all of us Frell , let's all stand up

well, its okay...... but a real parody changes the subject matter completely. like (shudder) weird al's 'pretty fly for a rabbi.' this parody just switches around some names, and certain items. a real good parody makes the song completely different. but this is pretty good..... also, i notice im not in there. how can it be a fed2k parody with out me?!!

without me.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

*gets parody idea*

• 2 weeks later...