TOP TEAMS

mordusxxx

Hmmm I have seen some pretty good teams

Lemme think..

Emprworm and Sardcore

Of all players I have seen them the most as a team

And with that I mean these two guys rlly always played as a team ACE and elite would be strong aswell, but I dont think they are really teamplayers, no offence though. I think of them more as 1 v 1 sharks.. ;D

Emp and sardcore were always a team, and they practiced alot on it.

So for that I think they are (or have been, since Sard isn't on much anymore) one of the strongest teams.

Further more Brenn and 0m3n are pretty awsome aswell

Emp and sardcore are a very effective team...X and elite were also very good. Me and cerb could tear it up pretty well, of course not as good as him and bossofpig. I'd have to say the all time best, though, was zenguyver and thvnder of my old clan Hybrid. They went 45-0 in 2v2 clan one month - against good opponents too.

i dont know what it was with me and sardcore. really bizzarre. it was like i was playing with a clone of myself. its a strange feeling to have a teammate that thinks exactly like you in a game. we got to the point where we didn't even need to say anything. we literally played as if we were Borg- one single entity. lol. i have never had a teammate like that in any online game, and I dont know if i ever will again. too bad he is gone, i miss the ole guy.

me and sard played gun and drnk several times. On their 5k fisher plain settings, we would win 2 out of 5, and on our 10k FP, Spice Bowl, or KF settings we would win 3 out of 5, so we were pretty much even. Drnk and Gun are a powerful team, no matter what ppl think of Gun. Of all the teams me and sard played, they were the most fun...the games were never easy and we basically would split wins/losses with them.

However, let this be known: I am now well practiced in 5K fisher plain!! (at the time of sardcore, I was not). I actually like that setting now.

i dont know what it was with me and sardcore. really bizzarre. it was like i was playing with a clone of myself. its a strange feeling to have a teammate that thinks exactly like you in a game. we got to the point where we didn't even need to say anything. we literally played as if we were Borg- one single entity. lol. i have never had a teammate like that in any online game, and I dont know if i ever will again. too bad he is gone, i miss the ole guy.

I know exactly what u mean. thats how i felt with xvayne. We never had to say anything to eachother we always just knew what eachother would do. I dont think I'll find a teammate like that again in *emperor*, but i sure as hell will in Cnc generals cause me and xvayne will start ENDO back up :D