A view into the Future

ordos45

ok lets expand on this thread to include prophecy for the coming years.

"For on the 12th month of the 2nd year of the new millenia, the sky will rain fire.  The anceint enemy will be resurrected, and the slaughter of innocents will begin."

"Beware ye who shall not prepare.  For when the enemy has bathed in the blood of innocents, the sands will run red with it.  The Arabs shall fall in death grip with a foe as old as themselves.  Pride shall be the deliverer of destruction upon the west."

(Sound prophecy enough to all of you?  Feel free to edit me if u think I went overboard Ex, nema, Gob.)

The first wave will strike and the brightness will dim to nothingness. The worlds amries will hold but with great lose. The second wave will strike and decimate all. great fammin will spread though the lands. And the armies will fall. The 3erd wave will come and caos will fallow. Billions will die as the last armies fall. Death will come slowly to all who are left. As the skys flash. Dirt will kill the rest. After all have parished a new humanity will rise.

(Ok you all are creepier than me)

Woe to you, Prophets of the times.  From within stirs mortal hearts, to be crushed by evil souls.  From within comes the darkness and the light.  The truth and the lies, yet neither is what they seem.  For truth is a three edged sword, the truth, your truth, and the real truth.   Lies are two edged swords. the lie, and the need for it.  Yet when a half truth is told, Humanity becoems lost forever in a labirynth of its own making.

Looks ino the orbb...

Gob has had a terrible, terrible accident and in his will elft FED2K to me.

After several motnhs of learnign how to do stuff on the itnernet, I make FED2K into my own persoanl playground where I get to ban you all...

after gob's tragic and abosolutely accidental death (Mahdi) Mahdi recieve's fed2k from gob in his untouched nor edited nor changed in anyway will (yeah right) fed2k becomes a place of horror where all who play emperor and do not pay tribute to Mahdi are banned tortured and such. The other staff members fall to unfortunate accidents not caused by a rising webmaster in anyway (that is crap) with all the sub domains being deleted and converted to the dune2k database. It gets worse....