Why do you all like EBFD so much???

''using comparisons/contrasts with other popular RTS games is a valid method of showing WHY Emperor''

''sorry I take back my "shut the fuck up"''

Emp may just be a WW spawn and WC3 might have many players but emp is more than just a WW spawn, it is a hidden game..

which is why I like it:D

One thing though, saying that either the Night elves or the Ordos are sneaky make you seem ultimately short sighted which I no you're not... but anyway this is off-topic...sorry

true true i like both games I just get pissed when peeps diss wc3 and are like emp is WAY better which total BS they are very similar and both extremely good. harkonnen adp are so sweet though i planted 5 in a row near enemy spice fields ;D ;D ;D :D

Man, please, the flame war is over, so leave it...you're even starting to irritate ME.

HOLY POOP ON A STICK!!!! i thought i'd never see it duke.

yeah stop flaming up, but yeah the adps and eye in the skys are my 2 favorite units. . . and snipers too plus sards and fremen.

Man, please, the flame war is over, so leave it...you're even starting to irritate ME.

HOLY POOP ON A STICK!!!! i thought i'd never see it duke.

yeah stop flaming up, but yeah the adps and eye in the skys are my 2 favorite units. . . and snipers too plus sards and fremen.

All of them? So which one out of those... seven (keeping in mind that Sardaukar and Fremen have two fighters each without mods)?