Avril is an embarisment

DUNEfan1983

*Sarcastic tone* Maybe I should post the song, "Bright Side of Life"... Sheesh...

Fine...you can consider me as a friggin heretic...

Jeez... I wonder if any of you think this way abt. Linkin Park? Because by then, I'll be drawing the line there...

I like her (Avril's) songs because I feel like relating to her music once in a while...scratch that...almost everyday... And yes, I do admit she is pop...look at her song "I'm With You". Does that sound punk...no, I don't think so...but its nice!

And maybe I like her songs since everyday for me feels so f***ed up...oh yes, to relax and feel better...yes, that's it...

hmmm k, i'm sorry that I/we offended you... it's not that her songs are that bad, i liked the first one... but not her second one, and i somehow have an in-built hate towards popstars under 22 ;)

I dunno why, perhaps cuz they are about my age (well a bit older) and are way more popular? God knows, anyway she's ok i guess, but i don't realy like her style, like smashing guitars in everything she sees :)

oops someone posted before me no i mean argh were not insulting you avrillian I was saying things to other people like the heretic thing was me joking around with acriku and the your weird was me joking to tma-1 and i dont like avril but if you do thats ok but her trying to make a new version of chop suey is just wrong

Wow gunseng, you're back! :D now don't you leave me/us again...

well maybe it's just me but if another male said to me, 'Don't leave me again...' i'd probably leave faster ;)

heheh :)

well, he was probably the person who most agreed with me on certain things (thank god i'm not the only one ;) ) and he lives in germany, so he's close and often at the same time online as i am

Um, would you be so kind as to tell me your nationality? Well if you're not a Filipino, you might think of them as the dancers from the "Sex Bomb" song by Tom Jones (I do like the song, yes) But if you are...no offense...pare...

Sorry to break the "Speak English" rule, but if you're a Filipino, you may have an idea of who they are...

Um, I suggest searching the net using Google for topics related to them... and better yet, IM me using the dune2k Instant Messenger...