Harkonen Units: To use or not

Fremen_Mentat

like everyone said, get them all.

and how to beat gunseng? well... just use all the vehicles you can get. Destroy the turrets that are in your way, and you'll reach the palace quite quickly. Then it's best to use infantry to kill those 4 elite Devastators and the palace can go down.

I don't remember the mission too well.. Choosing Gunseng is definetly the hardest, but quite possible. Just hold off the attacks (including the ones from the air which are probably the most dangerous) and counter attack.. i did it from the right side of the map, but i don't know what the easiest path is

• 3 weeks later...

A very easy strategy is:

Use lines to defend the entrances.

Deploy your two MCV's in an corner, since they'll be nuked you have to keep them away from buildings and units.

THE LINES:

1. buzsaws, behind that 3 missile tanks with 15 troopers.

Ok. I defeated The Gunseng mission, so heres what I did:

Build 12-15 gunships. Fly them straight to the palace. You should lose 6 or 7. By the end, all should be dead, but all you need is 6 gunsips to hit the palace.

Now then, about the vehicles. I personally think 3-4 devs, backed up by a few buzzsaws, missle tanks, and assualts can win. Heck, even 3-4 devs airdroped into a unprotected part of the enemy base can win.

devs are sweet 8). period.

It depends, a Harkonnen rush consists mainly of buzz's, light infantry, and troopers, but if you were say in late of a game, you would need everything Harkonnen has to win, Inkivines, missle tanks, assualt tanks, buzzs etc...

I wouldn't suggest you using troopers unless you are attacking his econemy, else, an simple engineer would be enough