yes, even veterans need help...

rogue1896

Laser tanks IMO are the best tactical units in the game if managed correctly.

1. They are awesome to attack enemy harvies

2. They can defeat almost any unit with the hit'n'run tactics

3. Suported by several fremen snipers they are quite powerful

4. They can be used to hit'n'run a base, causing massive destruction

Their main weakness is infantry, especially feds - but any inf can be outrun. They are also very vulnerable to air units.

lmao. damn that's a lot of replies i haven't checked this thread in a LONG time. i don't go into the strategy area often. lol. i totally forgot about this. well i don't really need any help anymore. i've decided that only time and effort will increase my attack strength. and i'd rather not use emprworm's strategies b/c i always find it harder to use someone else's strategy b/c it's 'foreign.'

lmao. damn that's a lot of replies i haven't checked this thread in a LONG time. i don't go into the strategy area often. lol. i totally forgot about this. well i don't really need any help anymore. i've decided that only time and effort will increase my attack strength. and i'd rather not use emprworm's strategies b/c i always find it harder to use someone else's strategy b/c it's 'foreign.'

Agreed, about the dustscout thing, they're good, but only for rushing, later in the game when your enemy has 5/10 kobra's they're useless.

well from what i've seen like 10 or so dustscouts can take out ONE mino. but if there's more than one then it's futile unless you have like two sets of 15. and at that point it's pointless b/c you should've already started making laser tanks IMO.