QM winners - november

zamboe

I am putting the list as it is in the ladder, i am not removing any player for cheating. At this point, Marcel71 did a good job with the IP matching and it's in his post the list of cheaters (multinicking).

The ladder, closed at 12:00 noon (Nevada, US) time, of today.

1. Jaira (harkonnen) 524

2. babydev1l (harkonnen) 518

3. brennq (harkonnen) 512

4. Rinoc3rus (ordos) 461

5. Sarlour (atreides) 447

Harkonnen

1 Jaira

2 Babydev1l

3 brennq

4 Mitrand1r

5 Leb0b

6 Rawsk1llz

7 H4rk4noid

8 C3l

9 Splatmann

10 Taurin001

Ordos

1 Rin0c3rus

2 Arespowr

3 Z3r0k3wl

4 Godnegra

5 J3az

6 Nypd23

7 Braveivan

8 Zo0md3m0n

9 Zcbtt58

10 Fab4ce

Atreides

1 Sarlour

2 Squaxy

3 B3lph3g0r

4 Minofitr

5 Nathanus

6 Rexy11

7 Maxima9

8 Nanfer

9 Dragooong

10 Atridis6

I played qm this month, because i wanted to find out if it was worth to keep playing so i can tell you, and also as a last effort before I retire from this game.

Well, what i can say is that :

1. Quality hasn't changed, good games are available.

2. Quantity has changed, it's more difficult to find out games, however at the hour of evening in America (europeans make the conversion) there are almost no waiting time to get a game.

3. cheaters still play, as they always do, however it's still more challenging to defeat them in a fair way.

(All of those comments are based on my experience when i played qm with atreides as harrip0tt, uff, it was a hard battle during the whole month with freerunz (aka atrforce), that i had the honor to win.)

Again, marcel71 came up with a good tool (IP matching program), before it would have been better, but now it's available, i hope he can keep a current list for the people who will play in the future.

zamboe (aka jaira)

Congratz to Jaira.. Sadly i did not play him :'(

Same here. Who is he ???

hehehe

Jaira is me : zamboe. I was thinking it was obvious.

btw brennq, we did play games 1v1 (customs with qm setts of course), remember p90ctz ?, well that's me too, i was going to use that nick until someone find out it was me, so i had to make jaira.

I used hark and i was practicing (as p90ctz), however my favorite house and the house i play the best with is atreides.

Marcel, good work, until the last minute u kept the pressure eh ?

Jaira (aka zamboe)

Zamboe is the one on top.

Congrats Zamboe! You are definitely one of the best players I've witnessed and I've seen a lot. There are a few players, such as yourself, Ace, elite, and some others, that truly stand out from the rest of the pack. Your the difference between a very experienced and capable player such as myself and one of the "elite." I'm not surprised to see you came out on top.......some good competition there too.

In case anyone is wondering, I finished in 106th place with an undefeated record of 1-0 :)

hehe, too bad i did not have more time to play at the end :(

But indeed, when i finished it was 517 Jaira, 518 babydev1l ;D

I hoped you would see it too late Zamboe ;)

But it was for me a good qm month. Lots of fun, lost a couple of times vs brennq and the multi nick cheater Rin0 and the multi nick cheater leb0b.

But it were all good games ...

Congratz to Jaira.. Sadly i did not play him :'(

Same here. Who is he ???

hehehe

Jaira is me : zamboe. I was thinking it was obvious.

btw brennq, we did play games 1v1 (customs with qm setts of course), remember p90ctz ?, well that's me too, i was going to use that nick until someone find out it was me, so i had to make jaira.

I used hark and i was practicing (as p90ctz), however my favorite house and the house i play the best with is atreides.

Marcel, good work, until the last minute u kept the pressure eh ?

Jaira (aka zamboe)

Ahh so ur jaira, i was wondering who that pussy was.

Remember u beated me, then i asked for a rematch and u would only do it in the replay match screen so the game wouldnt count (just pathetic dude).

Another pussy wins the ladder.

Congratz to the rest..

[tt]STOP

Thats so uncalled for... why does everyone have to go around calling ppl names? Are you all in the 3rd grade? If you have a beef with someone take it up in an IM thats another reason why Gob has provided the service. Stop posting your stupid lil hate messages... I'm sick of it... we had enuff of it with 'you know who' around, now he is gone so cant we all just get along? If not, the just bite your funcking tounge and dont post in a thread send the camel fodder an IM. Thank you.[/tt]

*deletes his IM in-box forseeing a barage of incoming hate mail* ^-^

Fuzion........he did play you and beat you! I'm glad to see a champ who has taken on top players. A lot of the time you get someone who just plays a ton of games and avoids top talent. But not him, he played you and beat you.....so why continue to bash him.

If i have a match with a top player which i win and he asks for a rematch, im not gonna say: "oh yeah ill give u a rematch but not if the game is gonna count".

U can say whatever u want but thats just pathetic.

If i have a match with a top player which i win and he asks for a rematch, im not gonna say: "oh yeah ill give u a rematch but not if the game is gonna count".

god you sound just like 'him.' you're probably hold on to this grudge just like 'he' did with desertway. 'He quit in a 5 hour game so he's a pussy.' people have their own reasons for doing things. just forget it.

Yoooo

Damn jaira/zamboe u are good

but I won from u once ;D :P

U had 2 losses, i was 1 of them ;)

Greetz Nathanus

@ nathanus i wanted a qm vs u but u have always ducked me that shit, iwanted over 400pts ending this month and why i didnt get them ??? coz ppl like u ducks always(i have nothing against u)!!! but thats boring u search so long for a game and when u get some1 he ducks !!! and im really pissed of this fu**ing multinicker, man why cant we play all fair with 1 nick per month is it so hard or why ???

god you sound just like 'him.' you're probably hold on to this grudge just like 'he' did with desertway. 'He quit in a 5 hour game so he's a pussy.' people have their own reasons for doing things. just forget it.

If what Fuzi0n said is true then he has every right to be kinda pissed about it.

Think about it: I beat you, it was such a close game but i won and now u think u can beat me if we play again. So u ask for a rematch...

... "ok YOU we can have a rematch but only by doing it in the replay match screen." ( for those of u who dont know those games are not recorded in the ladder )....

So pretty much what that is saying is, ' i just got points for winning and now i will rematch you to be fair, but i wont rematch you in a game that counts cuz i wouldnt want you to take any of my points i just got or anything'. or its pretty much like playing a qm and ten going to play a skirmish for the rematch and that is gay cause it isnt recorded.

Thats just my opinion im not saying that that is exactly what happened or anything though.

But anyways gj to top QM 'rs, maybe if my comp gets fixed ill come back and whoop some arse :)

he probably had a certain reason for that. maybe it was a little while since he played and won by a fluke in that first match. maybe he was afraid he knew what tactics he would use and would coutner it at the beginning of the match. who knows? like i was said, people usually have a reason for what they do.

Just how many chances should people get? I mean maybe the RAMS can ask the PATRIOTS for a rematch to determine the super bowl winner. Clearly the RAMS could have won. Sounds kinda dumb huh.........that's my point!

Just be glad you had the opportunity to go up against the person who won the month. Would you even be complaining if you never got to face the winner at all during the month......probably not.

I'd like to see some of the names he did face, but he is clearly a champion who is willing to face top players. He obviously knew you were good when he matched up, and he still choose to play you. You all should give some credit to a person who isn't only very skilled but also willing to play top players. There are a number of people who didn't fight top players on their way up the ladder. I can't remember how many times I've seen someone accuse someone else of ducking them the whole month.

The best way to deal with your problem, Fuzion, is practice. I know your better than me but if you wanna be on top, practice. Don't be sore about it though, you faced a good player and lost....congratulate him and be ready next time.

[tt]STOP

Stop posting your stupid lil hate messages... I'm sick of tt]

*deletes his IM in-box forseeing a barage of incoming hate mail* ^-^

A haha your the one to ridacule hmm what thread was it that you put the giagantic "SCREW YOU VILGENT" in large text, oh then putting words in my mouth and starting shit with me.......Oh yeah go right ahead......Be the fake good guy here Dj...

he probably had a certain reason for that. maybe it was a little while since he played and won by a fluke in that first match. maybe he was afraid he knew what tactics he would use and would coutner it at the beginning of the match. who knows? like i was said, people usually have a reason for what they do.

There is no *reason* for rematching in the replay match screen instead of playing a nother qm. if u play anoter qm the game is recorded for a rematch, but if u use the replay match screen noone gets points. the only reason would be because he didnt wnat to lose points, which is cowardish, but if u think thats a good reason then ok ;)

Just how many chances should people get? I mean maybe the RAMS can ask the PATRIOTS for a rematch to determine the super bowl winner. Clearly the RAMS could have won. Sounds kinda dumb huh.........that's my point!

Just be glad you had the opportunity to go up against the person who won the month. Would you even be complaining if you never got to face the winner at all during the month......probably not.

LOL how many chances should ppl get? Well, if zamboe agreed to a rematch then obviously Fuzi0n should get 1 more chance! This isnt the super bowl, this is dune... u dont just play someone 1 time and then you dont play again. If zamboe agreed to a rematch then he should go match up in qm again BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT QM IS FOR, ITS FOR *RANKING* AND YOUR RANK DOES NOT INCREASE IF U DO THE REPLAY MATCH SCREEN. That is just a way to coward out of losing points.

No disrespect to Fuzion's abilities but I've seen the other guy play and very few will beat him. If you don't believe me, just ask Fuzion :)

Sounds to me like more of a sore player than anything else. People will say anything when they are pissed after losing. My guess is that Fuzion probably would have won if he didn't screr up his match against zamboe. Hopefully he didn't start cussing and paging him. I've seen that sorta thing when I've played people before.

I'm not sure I'd want to give someone a second chance after I just beat them. I mean why would I do that.....I gave them a chance so why is it my responsibility to give them another.

Ahh so ur jaira, i was wondering who that pussy was.

Remember u beated me, then i asked for a rematch and u would only do it in the replay match screen so the game wouldnt count (just pathetic dude).

Another pussy wins the ladder.

Congratz to the rest..

ROFL.

Before I say what really happened, i am dissapointed with with some guys that already made conclusions without even hearing me first, i didn't think u were that way Elite, i think u should hear both sides before make conclusions.

Well, first of all a rematch is a BENEFIT that the winner can give if he feels like.

And, Fuzion you were bitching the whole game (it didn't last long tough), and saying bullshit, insulting me and so and so. I was pissed off, because after i took the middle of the map u started to complain of all, man u couldn't take the loss. If I said yes, it was because I was tired and i wanted to finish asap. Last, it was not difficult to win that game, and besides i don't have anything to prove to you, think whatever you want.

You multinick cheated this month, there is proff of that.

I played fair and honestly as always did. I don't duck, it's not my style, that's why i've never been accused of ducking.