QM winners - november

zamboe

Well, zamboe, it's just how the world is. Some people can't accept that their loss and failure and try to deny that they were defeated fair and square using all possible means of insulting their opponent and destroying his reputation.

I think that is pretty pathetic.

Congrats on your QM 1st place :)

------

ROFL.

Before I say what really happened, i am dissapointed with with some guys that already made conclusions without even hearing me first, i didn't think u were that way Elite, i think u should hear both sides before make conclusions.

Well, first of all a rematch is a BENEFIT that the winner can give if he feels like.

-------

I didnt come to a conclusion i just gave my opinion about what fuzi0n said IF IT WAS TRUE. I never said it was... cuz frankly i dont really care it has nothing to do with me.

but i agree about the rematch being a benefit. it IS a benefit, not something you owe. BUT, if you did say you would rematch him then taking him to the replay match screen and refusing to match up again is wrong, no point for fuzi0n to even accept that offer.

Agree Elite. To put in simple words I was really pissed by his bitching, so i changed my mind. I didn't duck. I dont duck in qm, not even once, on the contrary i always look forward to get matched with the good players, so i can have more fun, i know u like to play with good players also, so u understand what i mean.

I'd like to see some of the names he did face, but he is clearly a champion who is willing to face top players. He obviously knew you were good when he matched up, and he still choose to play you. You all should give some credit to a person who isn't only very skilled but also willing to play top players. There are a number of people who didn't fight top players on their way up the ladder. I can't remember how many times I've seen someone accuse someone else of ducking them the whole month.

The best way to deal with your problem, Fuzion, is practice. I know your better than me but if you wanna be on top, practice. Don't be sore about it though, you faced a good player and lost....congratulate him and be ready next time.

Dude thats the problem, i made a couple of big fuck-ups in that match but i knew i could take him.

He won fair and square, i made a mistake he wins the match, no problem.

But if after that i ask for a rematch and he says only if the game wont count, then ur not a real champ then ur just a pussy.

Ahh so ur jaira, i was wondering who that pussy was.

Remember u beated me, then i asked for a rematch and u would only do it in the replay match screen so the game wouldnt count (just pathetic dude).

Another pussy wins the ladder.

Congratz to the rest..

ROFL.

Before I say what really happened, i am dissapointed with with some guys that already made conclusions without even hearing me first, i didn't think u were that way Elite, i think u should hear both sides before make conclusions.

Well, first of all a rematch is a BENEFIT that the winner can give if he feels like.

And, Fuzion you were bitching the whole game (it didn't last long tough), and saying bullshit, insulting me and so and so. I was pissed off, because after i took the middle of the map u started to complain of all, man u couldn't take the loss. If I said yes, it was because I was tired and i wanted to finish asap. Last, it was not difficult to win that game, and besides i don't have anything to prove to you, think whatever you want.

You multinick cheated this month, there is proff of that.

I played fair and honestly as always did. I don't duck, it's not my style, that's why i've never been accused of ducking.

Ok Zamboe, please!!, please, before u say anything else get ur facts straight.

First off i didnt insult u in that match, after 5 mins i made a big fuck-up which costed me the match, i knew that and so i asked for a re.

When i asked that all u said was: when its finished. Then i said: it is finished u got the middle and i said gg.

Never in that entire match did i insult u, and furthermore i dont care if i lose but its just what u said to me afterwards is what pisses me off.

U didnt want to play me again cuz u knew i could beat u. :)

He wanted to do a "rematch" that wont count..How gay is that :O

LOL. You don't know what u r talking about. I wont rematch (a new qm that counts for points) to someone that only complains and pisses me off. I don't duck. It's the first time that someone says that I duck, i don't do that.

Besides, it's funny that you cerberus try to say fair things, you used to push u rank in qm with multiple nicks (rxbvandam) to push your main nicks (Flametank & Tysontank), yes i remember, u have no moral to say anything. Maybe u should play fair and clean sometime.

Fuzion, think whatever u want, and it was not your mistakes that made me win, it was my skills.

What is funny is that, Fuzzion & Rinocerus (multinick cheaters in november, as u can see in the IP matching) and cerberus as i mentioned before, pretend that their coments are possible to believe.

This whole thing went really off topic, it is for information only. So I close it before is sent to dungeon.