eap/westwood

BRAVO

S0metimes I think EA hates their consumers as much as Blizzard. Must be a corporate thing. *ducks behing rock to escape clueless morons who think Blizzard cares, in face of the obvious fact that they don't since they haven't done SCII and it's been nearly six years*

:)

Actually, if you want to help the cause, do NOT pirate software. Really, its the pirates that killed Emperor, and prevented the sequel from coming out.

Emperor actually sold very well for a PC title .. if it were from a smaller publisher (last I checked PCData, it was over 500,000 worldwide). To EA's standards, it wasn't even close to a 'Sims' or 'Red Alert 2', etc. However, if Emperor would have sold another 25% legitimate copies, a sequel would have been done. And if you think piracy doesn't cost at least 25% of game sales, then you are smoking banana peels. :)

Some of the Emepror2's ideas were taken and put into Generals, so you'll see some nifty stuff therin. It just won't be with cool Dune universe units. :(

**ROMA

I honestly doubt pirating was the leading cause for Emps downfall to say the least

Anyway, I don't appreciate Emp being used as a guinea pig game, it's especially disrespective to the people who actually bought it. If they intended it to be a test game they shouldv'e said so and so I will only purchase Generals as a pirated version.

Anyway, I've heard infantry can actually properly walk around in buildings and things like that. This is not really a bid deal. In my emp map ''True strategy'' I have garrisonable building that have entrances such as doors and such and even different levels...

Now that the company has changed a bit (WW to EAP), who says you can't start another petition ? Start a new thread and ask for everyone to sign it (without any flames or what so ever). Have someone like Gob (I assume he knows people within WW/EAP :)) send it to WW and see what response he'd get. No you already have, Yes you can get :)

Next to that, a good option would be to let this Dune2k community beta test it ;)