lol, i just cannot believe the bugs that have gone unnoticed

emprworm

i just discovered another bug right now- 10 minutes ago. This is the worst yet. Some of you might know about a bug discovered a month or so ago that gives a player the ability to kill units from anywhere on the map. Well this one is even worse because I can literally wipe out your con yard in about 10 seconds- all from the privacy of my base- clear accross fisher plain. i can kill any unit, any time, anywhere on the map, and do it with lightning speed. How this bug went unnoticed for so long is beyond me. It is bugs like this which is why I would never play QM or Clan. You know, I was thinking- perhaps this bug HAS been discovered by other people. Maybe that is why some people are so "unbeatable." Well lets see- I now know of two completely seperate bugs that allow a player to "remote kill" units from long, long range. And if those bugs exist, then I am quite sure other ones that I don't know about exist- perhaps even "super-speed" building. I wish this game is supported, cuz these bugs are just horrible.

emprworm - you are full of it. there are no such bugs

this is merely false-rumor-mongering on your part

Well in any case i don't won't him to tell anyone how it works. if he does then they could use it agenst someone or tell it to someone. And yet more people could cheat. :P

If it is found out then people could use it. My guess is its with the flame tank

Sorry, I only tell people that I trust, I've only told a select few friends that I have complete confidence in. Information is dangerous. It must be controlled. That is the lesson... ;D

(tsk, note to self- better stop spamming)

ok, let me know when i get on that list :-

Edit-[offtopic]could you help me in my mod thread? its called my first unit. i plan to make other changes also, ie, making ornithopters really powerful, and gunships as original ones.[/offtopic]

[quote author=ken124578

nav. i think i know why you have problems with the harv. bug.

1. do not direct your harvesters to an spice field let them harvest their own way else this happenes: you direct your harvesters to the field you want them to go and if there are 3 harvesters at the same time that want to unload the spice from the field where YOU directed them to go to then 1 go's in the middle the second in the left side and the third will clump in the spot where the first harvester is unloading...well was unloading...

What he said in another thread. :)

Only 3 harvesters per spice area. He said that before to. and he was right three. ;)

Hm I know of 1 bug that allows you to kill units from a distance. It can even be used to damage/destroy buildings.

So I know Emp isn't bullshitting.

Lol Nav thinks he knows all the bugs that can be found, but I can say that if you think so, you are just as much of a clueless no0b as you like to call everyone else LOL

Ok here's ONE of the bugs i know,

[hide] get a group of gun ships, target the ground with CTRL, then, when they're about to fire, Re-click on a hostile building/unit, it wil automatically fire at the building/unit and it wil fly ALL over the map, [/hide]

It also worked in RA1 that was fun 500 grenade units, BOOM byebye Base hehehe lol...

But don't worry

I know many more :P

Greetz

'scuse me sneezer but did you read the README file for 1.09 ????

It says Ref Waypoints are designed to allow you to CONTROL your harvesting HOWEVER YOU LIKE. It doesn't say ANYTHING about 3 harvs per spice field and nor should it. That completely RUINS the gameplay and highly unbalances the game AGAINST ATR. I should be allowed to have 30 harvs in one spice field if I so choose.

Spice fields do run out if they're being harvested before the pre spice mass can explode you know. Just run over the spice mound to get more spice in that case. The longer you wait (i.e. the bigger you let the spice mound grow,) the more spice you'll get in the field when the mound explodes. However if you have too many harvesters in the one spice field, then of course its going to run out fairly quickly and the harvesters will automatically look for other sources of spice, which unfortunately, yes, could be the enemy spice field etc, etc. This really can't be helped. :(