November QM IP Matches FINAL

Marcel71

i play since a long time with brennq..

now i play a lot of skirmish with him or vs him and i can say we kick a lot of ass! ;D

he is a really good hark player , fair and a really good mate!

he don't need to cheat..lol...he kicks the ass of most of emperor players!!

when he lost , he lost! doesn't need escuse...

he could have done multinick, i understand him...when u can't play a qm cause most of the players are scared...u ve to change .....i don't call that cheating, in qm!

in bc ok! but not in qm.....

i play since a long time with brennq..

now i play a lot of skirmish with him or vs him and i can say we kick a lot of ass! ;D

he is a really good hark player , fair and a really good mate!

he don't need to cheat..lol...he kicks the ass of most of emperor players!!

when he lost , he lost! doesn't need escuse...

he could have done multinick, i understand him...when u can't play a qm cause most of the players are scared...u ve to change .....i don't call that cheating, in qm!

in bc ok! but not in qm.....

hmm, maybe we should have a vote wether to see if people think multi nicking is a crime in qm.

All i know is that there are 207 players playing qm and there are 12 multi nickers (without brennq just 11).

That means 5% is multi nicking and 95% NOT !!!!

Darn, in holland the crime percentage compared to the inhabitants is even higher..

So should we allow crime, i don't think so ::)

Well multinicking is a crime, but the problem with this is that it is so hard to see if it is intended or not.

Like my case and brennq's case, i think mine is more obvious but on the other hand like krazy said, brennq doesnt have to cheat to get a high rank.

I think the best would be if we vote or something on this board (evryone but nav ofcourse) ofcourse it is unfair to the non-board members but then again they wont see the winners list. ;D

All i know is that there are 207 players playing qm and there are 12 multi nickers (without brennq just 11).

I always said Qm was the same 5 guys playing each other under different names and none of them knew, but they each thought they were screwing the other guys over. ;D

I always said Qm was the same 5 guys playing each other under different names and none of them knew, but they each thought they were screwing the other guys over. ;D

Makes more matches and more gmaes played dont you think?

Exactly, it will still be the same amount of games except the points wont be messed up cause of ppl pushing rank or fake clans (QM or BC). And then if we say oh its ok for this one person becasue they have an older brother who sometimes like to pay... well ya know my grand pa likes the game so I can give him a name and he can play from here and make a clan, and then everybodies uncels mother will want a nick and a clan ::) Just use one name for QM Just use one name for BC. Save your incognito's for skirmishs... just dont get mad when yu get kcik cause noone reconizes the name and mistakes you for a n00b. ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

FINAL LIST NOVEMBER:

Matching IP found: 100.96.9X.XXX

Player: C3l = J3az =

Matching IP found: 105.112.13X.XXX

Player: Leb0b = M1tr4nd1r =

Matching IP found: 112.75.13X.XXX

Player: Mant0us = Rin0c3rus =

Matching IP found: 122.248.25X.XXX

Player: Ipfun = Ipspain = Nanfer =

Matching IP found: 131.160.19X.XXX

Player: Blluecat = Igarashi0 =

Matching IP found: 142.113.25X.XXX

Player: Pychostpr = Rodger885 =

Matching IP found: 142.225.8X.XXX

Player: Icehawk37 = Ranger232 =

Matching IP found: 148.81.23X.XXX

Player: Bertjess = Michiel09 =

Matching IP found: 149.65.4X.XXX

Player: Locknlo4d = Rawsk1llz =

Matching IP found: 159.158.11X.XXX

Player: Balrog567 = Fab4ce =

Matching IP found: 159.212.25X.XXX

Player: Ipfun = Nanfer =

Matching IP found: 17.131.19X.XXX

Player: Maxima9 = Minofitr =

Matching IP found: 208.174.4X.XXX

Player: M0osho0 = Mstad3m0n =

Matching IP found: 225.165.1X.XXX

Player: Ipspain = Nanfer =

Matching IP found: 23.25.14X.XXX

Player: Blkstar10 = Tone911 = Toneblk = Tonelucky =

Matching IP found: 234.37.25X.XXX

Player: Ipfun = Nanfer =

Matching IP found: 242.92.22X.XXX

Player: Godnegra = Neuras19 =

Matching IP found: 248.87.10X.XXX

Player: Forduk453 = Forduke40 =

Matching IP found: 37.27.2X.XXX

Player: Derherz0g = Dertod26 = Xerxer100 =

Matching IP found: 40.26.2X.XXX

Player: Dertod26 = Taurin001 =

Matching IP found: 47.212.25X.XXX

Player: Ipspain = Nanfer =

Matching IP found: 53.6.23X.XXX

Player: Jimmy650 = Wutek305 =

Matching IP found: 70.183.20X.XXX

Matching IP found: 82.80.18X.XXX

Player: J4y1980 = Zcbtt58 =

Matching IP found: 84.116.13X.XXX

Matching IP found: 98.190.11X.XXX

Player: Brennq = Nathanus =

Well i just want to know if somebody actually has the power here to stop someone from playing?

You talk about not letting Brennq play, but i wonder whos gonna stop him.

BTW i understand that Brennq has a brother that plays. Heck i have a little brother that likes to play once in a while. And i believe EVERYONE should be able to enjoy EMPEROR!

Yes, Marcel, that's an inherent weakness with the QM ladder--multi-nicking. But your info, with all its good intentions, proves nothing. I have my own Emperor game, and my son has his. We both have our own computer. Our IP address is, of course, the same. We play each other regularly. If we both played QM (which we don't, but we could), you would find taqwa11 and dbz823 with the same IP address and call us cheaters. However, that would be wrong. I agree with you, however, that probably most of the QM players you mentioned are not simply sharing an IP address with a sibling, but rather are multi-nick cheating by using two nicks on the ladder. That's one reason why I've never really gotten into QM.

Well i just want to know if somebody actually has the power here to stop someone from playing?

You talk about not letting Brennq play, but i wonder whos gonna stop him.

BTW i understand that Brennq has a brother that plays. Heck i have a little brother that likes to play once in a while. And i believe EVERYONE should be able to enjoy EMPEROR!

i totaly agree with my friend cold my brother also playes emperor... but people like marcel dont get that we have siblings...it aint always the case some people do really multinick but how are you gona find out if its a sibling or if he really is multinicking...

And myself sometimes my friends come over and they just decide to have a qm... so i dont really care anymore no one is gonna stop me from playing

I am not in charge of multi nicking. But there was a big request of checking multi nicking. This is the only way possible...

I just show who is who with IP, i do not judge or condamn or tell people not to play.

I JUST COMPARE IP'S !!!! >:(

well im not blaming anything on you marcel. Im just thinking that IP matching helps to find who people are but besides that it just causes trouble. Too many variables (siblings, friends). There is no sure way of finding who is multi-nicking and who is not. IPs only shows whos playing on the same computer.