Matching IP found: 70.183.20X.XXX

Player: Leb0b = M1tr4nd1r =

Matching IP found: 82.80.18X.XXX

Player: J4y1980 = Zcbtt58 =

Matching IP found: 84.116.13X.XXX

Player: Leb0b = M1tr4nd1r =

Matching IP found: 98.190.11X.XXX

Player: Brennq = Nathanus =

brennq has been proven to be a DC cheater by either xvayne or marcel a few months back. he's a cheater, period

btw i have another nick for you: Elmajico. you all know the story about that

Well I have disconnected too sometimes, does that make me a cheater?

Brennq is one of the most honest persons I know, and I have seldom see him DC. Especially since he has his new comp.

Brennq doesnt need that, he's good enough to own most of the players competing on the qm ladder (check ladder ;D).

If somebody DC in a qm, that doesn't have to mean that he cheated.

But if we all think just as black and white as you do, Navaros, then we could indeed call everybody who has *ever* DC'ed a cheater.

Thank God for giving me perspective lol. Guess they forgot to give it to you when you came pollute this planet with your louzy presence ;D :P 8)

brennq has been proven to be a DC cheater by either xvayne or marcel a few months back. he's a cheater, period

btw i have another nick for you: Elmajico. you all know the story about that

Nav, you are one great fucking dork. Brennq happens to be one of the politest, considerate, and fun players online. He's also a great allie, a potential air traffic controller because he is so focused on all aspects of the entire map than just the small pocket areas.

You have been warned about your ill contributions so many times, why can't you just cop on and enjoy the fruits the game offers instead of either constantly criticising the players, the software writers, or the forum administrators.

Failing that, go and do something less dangerous for your head instead - grow leeks or grab a pad and join some dots or something. Seriously, you are not fit for these forums, and judging by your recent contributions, you are appearing not fit for the game either.

Lets face it Nav, how many more dents to your weird pride are you going take before finding yourself forcibly removed, once again?

you know what, it is disgusting that you n00bs who suck so bad that you have never even ranked in QM and have not even been in the Emp community for 1/4 of the time as long as me to make absurd comments that glorify cheaters. i saw the proof with my own two eyes and i am sure if xvayne sees this post he could verify that brennq is a cheater. of course xvayne doesn't really care about cheating so he probably wouldn't even though he knows the truth. i am gonna look for that thread right now

lol we are ALL no0bz, and Nav is Uber to us compared to our little skill. Lets face it guys, lets all quit emperor as the total no0bz that we are and leave the game to superheroes like Navaros.

Hail to Navaros, the superwhiner who has the biggest mouth on these boards, lets all be intimidated by those big words, and let us not demand that he will prove his Uberness on WOL (god forbid that we would win from him because we killed his scout).

Lets bow for the Great Navaros.

Lets bow...

Lets bow, turn around, drop our pants and shit all over his shoes LOL ;D

And umm that winners list is from July.... You are a little behind schedule

Yeah IM mstad3m0n and moOshOo but i cant even play qm or bc cause all my games wash and u can see that in my record. I tried another nick when i thought i had the problem fixed but it still washes so im not even gonna play qm till i can get my problem fixed. Doc Nyar hasnt even been able to find a solution.

I seem to remember brennq having 3 nicknames a couple of months ago, and playing himself from those nicknames...I think you're only allowed one nickname per household in the tourney system anyway, so if he's as reasonable of a guy as everyone says I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with having both him and his bro on the one nick, or his bro not playing, or him not playing etc. Doesn't have to be for the whole game just QM. But I think he should still be removed for this month...there's absolutely no way for us to know if it really is his brother or if it's him...We can't just go around making exceptions for everyone who displays some unproveable excuse.

BTW marcel, nifty little program...how did you make it? And why didn't you do it sooner :'( That would have been such a time saver, back in the day...

I seem to remember brennq having 3 nicknames a couple of months ago, and playing himself from those nicknames...I think you're only allowed one nickname per household in the tourney system anyway, so if he's as reasonable of a guy as everyone says I'm sure he wouldn't have a problem with having both him and his bro on the one nick, or his bro not playing, or him not playing etc. Doesn't have to be for the whole game just QM. But I think he should still be removed for this month...there's absolutely no way for us to know if it really is his brother or if it's him...We can't just go around making exceptions for everyone who displays some unproveable excuse.

BTW marcel, nifty little program...how did you make it? And why didn't you do it sooner :'( That would have been such a time saver, back in the day...

Well you might be right for some part. But i've played brennq and his little brother. Brennq is not capable to stop his little brother from playing because they have parents you know...

"mom brennq sais i can't play anymore...blabla" There aren't many honest players around.. but brennq is one of them!!

Don't exclude him from the list. I know i won't

The only thing i did wrong was multinicking in qm.

Why? Coz i didnt knew it was allowed, and when pple were duckin me with brennq, I just wanted to play a qm.

But since i know multi-nicking in qm isnt allowed i stopped with it.

And nathanus is my brother!!! How can i proove it? Well some off my buddies know it.....

And I never played against myself!!!!???? where did u get that????? I only played twice with my brother against some guys in skirmish battle ..... thats all.

And i NEVER disconnected in qm or bc.....

Even when i lost and it turned out a wash game i gave pple their points back!!!

I never cheat!!!!!! I never understand whats the fun in that.....

I just play 4 fun 8)

p.s. thx buddies 4 backing me up :D

p.s. Navaros ur full of shit!!! U dont know me man.

U only talk but dont act. So i dare u 4 a 1 on 1 :P

K you sound reasonable. I still think you should be off for this month, but because you didn't know the rules there should be no permanent punishment or record of it.

It's not that I don't believe you, but those people you played on a second nick were essentially screwed out of points. I know ducking is a pain in the arse, but there are better ways to beat it. It's ok to use different nicknames, but make it so that it's only one per month.

yeah Brennq i post proof of your cheating and that makes *me* "full of shit". sure.

you will *NEVER* be on the only legit Winners List left for the Emperor Tournanment - mine - and neither will anyone who has ever been proven to cheat. Let this be a warning to the rest of you.

EDIT: come to think of it, i've owned you with your youdieall nick in QM many times. LOL even on horrible maps for ATR like DaJa Sade, and you were Hark. ROFL

Well i had the same with the locknlo4d nick, it was a friend of mine who played 3 games at the beginning of the month.

Just look at the record, he lost from 2 newbs and it was on the same day in the beginning of the month. After that i started to use my qm nick.

But i understand if im off the list, no problem, i already had the hark title the last 2 months. ;D