FED2K rpg

The_Sadukar

Lord J nods at the appearition before running down the sacrificial platform and making his way to the armory.

Blasting through the doorway, Lord J is pleased to find a full armory of staves, crossbows, spears, swords, two hand disruptors, and one disruptor rifle sitting beside a comm-unit.

Tucking one of the disruptor pistols into his belt, and tossing one of the rifles over his shoulder, he keys in the communicator and calls up the naT'Han.

"nuqneH?" asks the Qon'oS accented 1st officer.

"Commander Kroll, this is Lord Johnsonius. What is our status?"

Trying to sound non-chalant, but failing miserably, the Warrior replies, "Lord J! How-! What-? Umm...Status is High Alert, shields raised and weapons ready, sir!"

"maj. Prepare to transport twenty-four marines and a squadron of our Orcish warriors to these co-ordinates."

"luQ joH!" a few seconds later, "Ready, sir."

"Transport."

A few moments later, the forces arrive in full armor and weaponry.

"Secure the area." orders Lord J to the assembled troops.

"Aye sir!"

While the forces are securing the city, Lord J calls back to the naT'Han, "Kroll, give me the specs surrounding the city, I want to know what's out there."

"luQ joH, Ahh yes, there are forces camped out south and northeast of your domain," a pause, then, "the lifeforms scan as 'Unknown'"

Lord J nods at the communicator, "Understood. Stand by for further orders."

"Aye sir!"

Dust Scout's ghost floats forlornly through the once-fertile threads devestated now. Every so often he sends up a beacon reading 'GOBDOM SURVIVORS TO THIS SPOT.' But so far has had very little luck. He sends up some more flashing lights that read, 'REBUILDING MUST COMMENCE!' and 'YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!' Eventually, he floats along to the old flame wars, knowing that some survivors would have headed there to keep warm.

"Cool beans," says Lord J with a grin on his face, "Question is, though, is he a friend or enemy?"

A question which is quickly answered when the Necromancer starts firing bolts of lightning at the city's shielding system, set up by the Klingons.

"Enemy, I take it," says Lord J, picking up his sword, "Ahh well, just when it was getting boring."

Dust Scout's ghost appears out of thin air and peers over Lord J's shoulder. "Um... Boring maybe but we still haven't done any decent repair work." He says, "And most of the survivors, and I'm beginning to doubt if there are any, are still lost in the wilderness and destruction. By the way, I'm dead already so if you want me to go try to open diplomatic relations then I will." He smiles.

Lord J gives Dust Scout an odd look, "Repeating yourself a bit there, ehh?"

Pulling his disruptor rifle over his shoulder, he fires a few concentrated bursts at the Necromancer before swinging the rifle back into place and hauling up his sword.

Well equipped with bat'leths and dak'taghs (Klingon swords and knives), the Klingons are managing quite well against the skinless skeletons.

The Orcs, knowing full well what to do, haul out thier biggest and baddest maces and do almost as well as the Klingons.

Swinging his broadsword over his head in a nimble arc, Lord J peirces the skull of a skeleton, only to swing it back around and bash the skull of another.

"Good going, Lord!" yells one of his personal warriors, before pulling a thighbone off one particularly active skeleton, and whacking about a dozen others with it.

Lord J spots the Necromancer in the corner of the battlefield, waving his hands around and shouting incantations.

If only I can get over there and make him surrender... thinks Lord J.

The ghost of Dust Scout looked slightly surprised as an arrow whizzed through his neck. He turned around and tried to punch the skeleton archer. His fist went straight through the skull. The Ghost swore, and then blew the skull to bits with a fireball.

Dust Scout's misty form hovered along the battlements, throwing fireballs, lightening bolts and small imps at the invading enemy. They just lost an arm or a leg and then kept coming. That was the annoying thing about the undead.

An idea occuring, Dust Scout moves in behind a particularly large rotting corpse, and possesses it. He then turns around and starts to lash out at the undead around him. He slashes, stabs, ducks, punches, turns around... and looks into Balkoth's eyes.

"MWA HA HA HA! PUNY GHOST! DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN OVERTHROW ME? KAZAM!"

And the Ghost of Dust Scout is bound by a black cord, which sends him around to attack the defending troops...

"Dang!" yells Lord J, dodging an arrow in the nick of time.

A Warrior runs up to give him a battle report, "...and Lord, the northern wall is down!"

Lord J nods, then yells into his communicator, "Ok! Concentrated fire on my mark!" Turning around to face the new threat, he hitches up his disruptor rifle and pulls the trigger, "Fire!"

Sir Sard charges into the fray while singing sonmg of charnage, death and glory.

menawhile Rhapsody have decided that this might just be a good time to rasie the morale of the defenders by preforming 'Pride of the tyrant'

Back into the fire I will have my sword

He won one fight but not the total war

Hurricanes will wipe out the dynasty of Kron

The chains of steel can't hold the holy storm

Sunshine is lighting the ruins of the ancient town

the seven towers are screaming their pain so loud

With my eagles I'll fly free

from snowy mountains to crystal seas

WE WILL FLY TO THE EMPIRE OF STEELGODS

TO DISCOVER THE SECRET OF STORMS

AND AGAINST THE BLACK PRIDE OF THE TYRANT

WE'LL USE IT TO DEFEND OUR THRONE

Dargor don't believe him... listen to my words!

You are the one who can still save your soul

Akron is the bastard... he massacred all

The evil hand that serves the will of Kron

You hate the tyrant as I and now don't deny

Give me the power to show you that I am right

With my eagles I'll fly free

from snowy mountains to crystal seas

WE WILL FLY TO THE EMPIRE OF STEELGODS

TO DISCOVER THE SECRET OF STORMS

AND AGAINST THE BLACK PRIDE OF THE TYRANT

WE'LL USE IT TO DEFEND OUR THRONE

Seven flames to not forget, to be sure I'll not regret... ever!

...to become the rage of god... Chaos bringer worse than Kron... beware!

...And the call is taken up in the tower...

"GROOVEY!!" "QAPLA'"

Green and purple bursts continue to fall as the Klingons fire down at the undead forces.

Calling over to his lieutenant, Lord J tosses him his disruptor rifle and pulls out his communcator.

A few moments later, the wall torn down by the undead forces is reinforced by an asteroid that seems to have come out of no-where.

"Transporters...Never leave spacedock without'em!"

Doc Nyar had watched secretly the siege of the town and noticed the dead forces break through the wall. He watched the asteroid hit exactly where the dead forces broke through, temporarly reinforcing the defense. He uncloaked and without paying attention to the surprised faces from the people in the camp, he headed towards the elecrical defense controls. He arrived just to find the controls to be shattered. Due to his technical background he doesn't await the quest to fix the controls, but he immidiately started repairing the shattered controls.

Lord J approaches him and hears Doc Nyar mumble "what a mess..".

He asks Doc Nyar how long it'll take to fix the electrical defense. The reply is that there's no ETR. "Partially I can get the electrical defense up, but the breach the dead forces made has to be fixed ASAP."

Lord J nods and says, "Ok, I'll see what we can do about it." Lord J puts the communicator to his mouth and says, "Lord J to Science Officer Q'uev..."

Meanwhile, the Klingon forces are beating through the remaining undead forces still within the Keep.

The cries of "Qapla'!" ring loudly as skeleton by skeleton goes down, and the Orcish warriors stream out of the Keep to deliver the finishing blow.

But then the mighty necromancer calls the rain of a thousand flames down on the defenders, Rhapsody are quick to preform their song 'Rain of a thousand flames'

DIES IRAE

REGNA NELL' OSCURITA'

Guardians of the moonlight bring the spell alive

trought the sphere of sorrow lead my holy ride

Titans of the desert face the warlord's pride

fighters from the near lakes join the tragic night

War of the ghostland take your souls

but give us freedom once and for all

...firestorm!

UNDER THE RAIN OF A THOUSAND FLAMES

WE FACE THE REAL PAIN FALLING IN VAIN

WHILE THE DARK ANGEL SCREAMS FOR VENGEANCE

IN THE DEAD SHADOW OF FALLING STARS

Silent cries of virgins touch the heart of night

raped by the demons under painful sights

Sperm and blood and terror chaos in my head

Is the law of evil triumph for the damned

War of the ghostland take your souls

but give us freedom once and for all

...firestorm!

IN THE DEAD SHADOW OF FALLING STARS

...Moonlight is the witness of the most tragic day for our lands...

nothing seems possible to change the destiny of war...

Lament of heroes reach the deep skies

fill the wide cosmos and free my pain... my pain!

IN THE DEAD SHADOW

OF FALLING STARS

DIES IRAE

REGNA NELL' OSCURITA'

Meanwhile Sir Sard whitdraws the remainign defenders back into the keep and await the final battel.

Doc Nyar runs towards Lord J and notifies him that if the breach can be fixed, the electrical defense can be put on. "I've adapted the defense in such way, that apart from the electrical function, it also is capable of firing holy bolts. In short, holy bolt causes havoc among undead, like skeletons. However, be aware, it doesn't affect the living !! What actually happens is, is that the holy bolt causes the tie that undead have with the dark forces will be broken, after which their restless souls will be freed.

So let's get that breach fixed ASAP and we should have time to rest.

Lord J nods and says, "Cool. Tell you what--" Lord J hands Doc Nyar a Klingon Tricorder, "Use this to scan and list all the stuff you need. Then use this--" points at a button, "to send the information to the naT'Han's computers. We'll have the Empire's best minds on it!"

Lord J then turns and runs back along the battlements, encouraging his warriors with the shout, "Victory is ours! tlhIgan maH! Qapla'!"

Lord J watches Sir Sard, and is inspired, realizing now is the time for a full-on assault.

"Klingons to the ATVs! Orcs! Hitch up the Wargs! Victory is ours! Qapla'!"

A few moments later the Klingon and Orkish troops land on thier wonderous mounts.

Swinging his broadsword around, he manages to decapitate a skeleton, then he shoves forward just in time to gore another creature of the Dark.

Noticing the downed defenses around the Necromancer, he gets Sir Sard's attention and nods toward the Dark One.

"We can take him NOW!"