What will hapen to emperor when generals comes out?

Rin0c3rus

WW will probably stay with generals for 4-5 months then abandon it. As for emp, well I know all the good fans like myself will stay here. I may not have a good net connection but I'm not budging from these forums. WW just nevr keep communities up long enough. The renegade site's become a place for generals news incase you haven't noticed.

btw i know i can not spell for my life but i am french and i suck at english sorry

they will if the admins wood like send a PM tro evryone... on email em..anywais dreams dont alwais come tru

Don't feel bad, we all had to learn. Just read and post here regulary and you'll learn soon enough. The fact that you try to write English is good enough fo me :)

About the topic, I don't see any reason why people would leave EBFD. From what I heard and saw, Generals will require a good gaming rig. Not everyone has that and they will stick to EBFD, don't worry :)

I will take a short leave of absence when my Generals beta cd arrives ;) most likly to return after the beta. If WW/EAP isnt supporting game why would I bother... just come back to Emp its a classic ;D

I mean of course they are gonna support Earth & Beyond, they have to ppl are paying out of pocket to continue to play as we speak. Hell if WW/EAP is gonna be like that they might as well pick up Dune Generations since Cyro is dead, again.

But just like Renegade and Emperor, what is gonna make WW/EAP stick around and support Generals? Or will they be off on another game right afterwards?

I will take a short leave of absence when my Generals beta cd arrives ;) most likly to return after the beta. If WW/EAP isnt supporting game why would I bother... just come back to Emp its a classic ;D

I mean of course they are gonna support Earth & Beyond, they have to ppl are paying out of pocket to continue to play as we speak. Hell if WW/EAP is gonna be like that they might as well pick up Dune Generations since Cyro is dead, again.

But just like Renegade and Emperor, what is gonna make WW/EAP stick around and support Generals? Or will they be off on another game right afterwards?

U will receive the beta test!!!! cool.

I wass too late damn :'(

Uh HELLO...? Here's a 5-note so you can go BUY A CLUE. Emperor has been dead by all known science for several months now. *Nothing* will happen to Emp. You will always have a few skill-less n00bs haunting the completely dead and buried corpse that is Emperor, and that not gonna change until WOL ceases to exist - which should be happening within the next 6 months, one year at most.

i guess emp will Die even more, anyhow im tired of warcraft.. i WANT TANKS ! not spell shit. Im outa there GENERALS HERE I COME !..

HAHAHAHAHa u to, damn.. Warcraft suxxx!!!

But im gonna keep playing emp and besides that generals..