is there *anything* good on the horizon for Emp veterans?

Navaros

I will apologize. Tell me what you want me to say exactly and I'll do it.

That was from Nav. I am willing to allow him to come back if he apologizes. Now if he does apologize and stops his previous style of posting I expect you guys to not call him a moron every time he posts. If he doesn't well then you are free to call him whatever you want. :)

That was from Nav. I am willing to allow him to come back if he apologizes. Now if he does apologize and stops his previous style of posting I expect you guys to not call him a moron every time he posts. If he doesn't well then you are free to call him whatever you want. :)

Well, I hope he does.

Just a single but true apologize to this community, in general, with a true intention to change his behavior on this forum and also on WOL.

Everybody deserves a new chance.

Mr Gob, you can see from his post to you that he doesnt care - like he is really mortified. Isn't it about time you took to hand seriously with your threats because I honestly thought you banned him last time - you said you did and then suddenly he's back plaguerising the boards, and if it isnt here, its in the game.

Atrdemon's picture as well as Zamboe's was enough evidence to demonstrate that there was no one target and they are random. I'd be very concerned for youngsters as well as for sensitive minded people to be exposed to the likes of him. Would it be growing on your conscience that he might just offend that one more time where you may not be aware of the ramifications?

I seem to remember signing a contract when I logged on to WOL, as well as here. That contract is supposed to protect me as well as the integrity of the boards - whats the point of that contract if it isnt endorsed.

I agree with Pointybum. When an individual breaks the rules, he must be punished, especially if it is a repetitive breaking of rules. I think Navaros was warned enough times to understand what punishment might await - he just didn't take it seriously. And when he understood that this was serious, he started to apologize. IMHO it is too late.

He has hurt a lot of people's feelings and annoyed even more than that. Unless everyone on this board can find it in their hearts to forgive him, he should not go unpunished.

For one I can't know what happened before Nav sent those messages and since I have no way to check it isn't really fair to just ban him based on that evidence. I'm not accusing zamboe or atrd3m0n of anything but I don't know what they sent to him first.

Keep in mind I have no control over people on WOL so what they do there doesn't really affect these boards. I was probably a little to quick to ban Nav over those screenshots as really WOL shouldn't play a role in why someone is banned here. And if Nav is willing to clean up his act here I am willing to allow him to come back.

If you guys don't like the way Nav acts on WOL then talk to WW about it. I can't ban someone there but they can.

Ok then, fair enough.

If you were to contact WW, what e-mail addresses would you use - I am sure many people here would be freely motivated to complain - thats fair dont you think?

And please, not the usual complaints department - the e-mail addresses you would use. :-*

For one I can't know what happened before Nav sent those messages and since I have no way to check it isn't really fair to just ban him based on that evidence. I'm not accusing zamboe or atrd3m0n of anything but I don't know what they sent to him first.

I understand your point Gob.

I paged him (while on WOL) "hey man", "what's wrong?" "why u kicked me?"

However there is no way I can prove that I wrote that, I only have my word and I hope it's enough, I have never insulted anyone on WOL neither on this boards, when I disagree or i am pissed off I always keep a clean language. Besides I only took one SS since my SS taker was not loaded.

I dont see you over reacted, you just did what is right. Besides I am quite sure that I am not the only one that had his family insulted with no reason.

I put my word and my antecedents as the only evidence of a very nusty verbal atack from nav with no reason.

just so the others understand, you are only seeing a very small part of the picture with the posted screenshots.

others harass me too, and have done and do much worse things than i did in those screenshots. I am not saying that makes what i did okay, but it's a two way street and i'm not the only guilty one

just so the others understand, you are only seeing a very small part of the picture with the posted screenshots.

Well I wasnt paging anything undecent, nor have i said anything that would make my screenies unjustified.

You could just act normally for once, then ppl wouldnt take screenies of you paging that kinda stuff. I got no beef with you, but I can't say you are one of my favourite persons around here. The crap that comes out of your mouth is just too much for me to take. I dont take that crap from anyone, and sure as hell not from you.

And maybe you could stop askin everybody who he really is, if they want you to know, they'll tell you.

So have a new start Nav, and be a nice guy for once.

Good luck.

i was asking a serious question with this thread and you guys all changed the subject on me :( i wish you would started a new thread to discuss that subject in. hopefully Gob won't mind that I close this and re-start the thread with the original Q in mind