the kobras!!!

guusr5644

i need a good strategi how to win a hole army of kobras when im atreides i have sards and fremen im playing in WOL how can i beat at least 23 kobras what is the most effective unit atreides have vs kobras??? plz tell every little step how to crush them all...

i need a good strategi how to win a hole army of kobras when im atreides i have sards and fremen im playing in WOL how can i beat at least 23 kobras what is the most effective unit atreides have vs kobras??? plz tell every little step how to crush them all...

uh, ornihopters.

what if the turret not down? anyway i cant use invikne coz IM ATREIDES!!! and ornithopters are sucks they do none damage mangoose is great but can be destroyed by seconds... need more advices... and nav if you dont want to help then dont post here >:(

If there is enough room for 23 kobra's there is enough room for an few worms.

actually, that is not necessarily true. i lost to netpemp once because he boxed me in with a Kobra wall and there was absolutely NO room to ride worms anywhere... and we all know i'm an expert at worm riding so believe me when i say that it is *not* always possible vs. a wall of Kobras. it depends on the map and where his Kobra wall has deployed.

my strat for mass kobras *always* works. hehehehe my late game strat will obliterate *anything*. unless i get crippled early on, any player is dead, guranteed. and I use ATR. but i still ain't gonna help the guy who was rude to me so i ain't gonna post it in this thread

yeah i thought Minos were better back in the day, i admit that that was pretty stupid of me

and the kobras don't have to be on a rock to be Uber... there can still be a Kobra wall on the sand that will totally prevent any worms... the Feds will bump into the Kobras on their way to the battlefield, get revealed, and die instantly in some circumstances. There is just *no* space to micro them, either.

come on ethan... ornis dosent worth it and i the minos will not stop them maybe the minos will kill 2 kobras but the wall of kobras can kill at least 16 minos per 7 seconds... and about the "dont let your openet build 23 kobras" think that he suprise you... and how can you stop him if he does it right at the beggining???

When you have a big group of kobras, have a carryall standing by. When one undeploys it's gun, pick it up. The other kobras will destroy the carryal, the kobra, and do tons of damage to nearby kobras. After doing this send in trikes to the middle of the formation, the kobras will fire at it and damage the nearby units. Trikes are cheap so continue doing this until you have only 5 or 6 left and go in with mongooses or minos. The hole idea here is that the kobra artillery damages other nearby kobras.

come on ethan... ornis dosent worth it and i the minos will not stop them maybe the minos will kill 2 kobras but the wall of kobras can kill at least 16 minos per 7 seconds... and about the "dont let your openet build 23 kobras" think that he suprise you... and how can you stop him if he does it right at the beggining???

23 kobras doesnt take 1 minute, it takes about 10.

To undeploy them send a carryall carrying a minos into a poorly defended part of the base, but out of the kobra's range. Some of the kobras will undeploy and attack you. And also, the carryal part was an alternatvive to the trikes, it isn't a necessary part of the strategy. And also you want to have the trikes and the other units ready, since the kobras can self repair. And another way to undeploy is the hawk strike.