Cryo Alive! Yup!! DG will be there, a little late...

AlteaDeo

So in other words Cyro is dead again? that so why the hell was it bought in the first place if was just going to be left to rot again?

Ah well, a pity, for Cryo had a dream... a dream to make an original and good game... a dream where a game is not judged by the color of it's logo,brand or company game but a dream where it is judged by how good it is... but that dream was crushed and the gaming world will continue to be ruled by b@$t@rd$ like WW who only care about cash instead of honoring their proffesion and thus unoriginal games will rule as the masses of sheep who look at things such as brand when buying a game will make sure the unoriginal games that have no effort put into them last forever and ever...

taht was very inspireing... i will never buy another WW game again (i kno w i said that after renegade but know i really mean it... again)

I only wish there were companies other than WW that didnt care about money so they slap CnC on everything.... Cryo I will always have those videos of the game that never was :-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...