Oh my God

Anathema

didnt knew about the choper :'( shame but then again hitler killed us (israel ppl - jewish ppl) he killed us coz he hated us!!! why he hated us??? no one knows!!!! does sharon hate palastins??? yes some one knows?? yes coz they all the time trying to kill our ppl and US should stand with us to after the twins if you ask every israeli ppl they say to you: "yes i hate the palastins" so im not the only 1 and possebly not the first >:( >:( >:(

"yes coz they all the time trying to kill our ppl "

So... you hate them (and kill them), because they kill your people, and they kill yours because you kill them.

What is the point of continuing to fight? And waiting for a ceasefire before negotiations is silly. Moreover, asking the two leaders to agee on anything is silly. Someone uninvolved, like some swiss delegates, should sort things out.

(If only we could evacuate Jerusalem and deconstruct the temple... it would solve many things.)

Earth - GoldEagle doesn't have to speak more clear sentences, it's fine as it is. Learn english better if you have to Earth to understand him. It isn't hard.

I think Goldeagle lives in a very different situation than us, and it seems he lives in a high-tensed environment, so I don't think we have a right to argue against him since we have no idea what it is like. Hey Gold I'm jewish, too, cool :) Although in the middle of learning for my Bar Mitzvah my rabbi quit so I never got to do it :'( I am still going to do it though sooner or later.

ok ok ok now 1 thing first the palastins has started to kill us first!!!! ya know acriku you are cool and thats right ppl try to live in israel and be jew then you get some piece of knowledge what we going thru anyway sharon is not stoped belive me!!! anyway my point is that they not kill us coz we kill them they kill us coz they hate us why? coz we jew the same like hitler did why we kill them? coz we fight back!!!!

Who was in Israel before the jews arrived there? Exactly, the Palestinians.

To who did the land belong before the jews took it? Exactly,

the Palestinians.

So who started all this? Exactly,

the Israelians.

Not that the jews should leave Israel or anything- the current generation was born in Israel. But don't resort to juvenile reasons like "he started!".

ok 1 thing to tell ya all... i never wanted to start this flame war and i dont have mood to continue it so end of war!!! all i said was

ariel sharon shall rule! ;D yea baby yea! ;D
so stop fighting all!! (stop fighting me ;D)

Terrorism is a problem but Israel also has other objectives.

lol. understatement of the century.

anyone ever look at a map of the middle east?

if not, do it. Tell me if you are barely even able to see the tiny dot labeled "Israel?"

The Israeli people (Jews) are a race of people- a blood race. THe palestinians are not naitive to Israel. They are descendents of Arabia and are in Israel curtosey of the barbaric conquests of Muhammad who took Israel by force. Jews are descendants of Israel. Palestinians are not. Jews have no place on this entire planet. They freaking deserve to have some land for themselves. The palestinian occupation of Israel is no different than the Chinese occupation of Tibet, except that Israel will not allow it any more. Arafat the terrorist had a sweet deal that gave him and his people a huge area of land but he refused because thats just the terrorist he is. Palestinians should be relocated, IMHO.

Irrelevant of the history, the land is sacred to both, and the problem of today is that people are fighting. What we need is some kind of protected and UN-approved way of keeping both groups at peace - without evacuating them. Moving people is not an option, no matter "who was there first".

Both the countries wants the same of eachother.

They both want to have land for their own bloody greed.

And as usual, the politics are the warmongers.

I would be happy, if USA or Europe to disperse the presidents of Pakistan, Palestines and Israel.

(( Excuse me, my mistake, I forgot the Palestines. ))

;D

Terrorism is a problem but Israel also has other objectives.

lol. understatement of the century.

anyone ever look at a map of the middle east?

if not, do it. Tell me if you are barely even able to see the tiny dot labeled "Israel?"

The Israeli people (Jews) are a race of people- a blood race. THe palestinians are not naitive to Israel. They are descendents of Arabia and are in Israel curtosey of the barbaric conquests of Muhammad who took Israel by force. Jews are descendants of Israel. Palestinians are not. Jews have no place on this entire planet. They freaking deserve to have some land for themselves. The palestinian occupation of Israel is no different than the Chinese occupation of Tibet, except that Israel will not allow it any more. Arafat the terrorist had a sweet deal that gave him and his people a huge area of land but he refused because thats just the terrorist he is. Palestinians should be relocated, IMHO.

then should the Protestants leave northern Ireland too? you can't just say well you conquered this land from us but now we want it back, that would change some boarders around the world, ie. the american continent.