Subhouse Building Mod

Inoculator9

Make the Sardukar more powerful, unlock the Duke for Atreides, unlock the smuggler units, make the Atreides units more speedy, downgrade the inkivines range, upgrade the AA mines power, speed and armor, make the missle tank fire faster, make the gunships have less armor and power, make the Ordos AA Trooper more powerful then the Harkonnen one, and upgrade the assualt tanks speed a little bit.

You can't add a feature that wasn't already in the game. I don't recall seeing that feature in any of the unit attributes, so adding that line will probably have no effect.

That code is in the game. It is just in the past, some modders had a difficulty getting it to work. But yes, Buildlimit=1 will work.

Thanks. I also sent you another mod called Fall of the Ordos. I have so many mods on my computer that I can't test it on my computer, and I don't have time to reinstall it. And unfortuneately I just checked my email and found out that for some reason the new version of subhouse building mod wasn't sent. I also lost the disk I have it saved on so Im reconstructing. You'd be surprised how long it takes to write canbeengineered = TRUE under each building.

Thanks. I also sent you another mod called Fall of the Ordos. I have so many mods on my computer that I can't test it on my computer, and I don't have time to reinstall it. And unfortuneately I just checked my email and found out that for some reason the new version of subhouse building mod wasn't sent. I also lost the disk I have it saved on so Im reconstructing. You'd be surprised how long it takes to write canbeengineered = TRUE under each building.

whats the problem write it once and then copy the text and do Ctrl+v on every building its easy :-

That code is in the game. It is just in the past, some modders had a difficulty getting it to work. But yes, Buildlimit=1 will work.

I stand corrected. If that works, then I'm going to try it for the Duke then. This opens up a whole new door of opportunities for my mod. :D Are there any other command lines that work, but aren't actually in the rules.txt file? ???

why dont you test? anyway iv got question: if lets say it do work and if i do "BiuldLimit=0" thats means that i build once and no more (i mean that when that unit has being killed i cant build it again)like if you do buildlimeit=1 you can build it and when it killed you cant build it again

I think buildlimit=0 would mean you couldn't build at all. And I managed to clean up my desktop and test it with my other stuff, it doesn't work.

I've also made just about all the suggested changes. But I just found out that Frodo is doing some texturing for me. It adds Richesean units and I think they're worth the wait. So I wont be releasing the new version for a while. And the version on dune editing and empnet are the same.

why dont you test? anyway iv got question: if lets say it do work and if i do "BiuldLimit=0" thats means that i build once and no more (i mean that when that unit has being killed i cant build it again)like if you do buildlimeit=1 you can build it and when it killed you can build it again

yes, that is the problem, if the unit dies, you can build i again.