Subhouse Building Mod

Inoculator9

I have just added the Zennshiite as another new subhouse. With this the title becomes,

SBM v3 Richese, Moritani, Smugglers, CHOAM, Bene Gesserit, Zennshiite

I can't ask Gobalopper to post the mod on dune editing with a name like that, atleast not without retaining my dignity. If anyone has suggestions I would really appreciate it. It has to have SBM v3 at the front but just about anything else would be fine.

Also you shouldn't pay attention to any of the release dates I give. I said a few days a few weeks ago, so don't pay attention to any of that.

You can't play with the artlni the way it is. I'm sorry but I have quite a bit to do so I can't go through and change it. But I think I have two problems, and one solution.

One of the original problems was that in the output text thing I wrote MTAATrooper when it was supposed to be a normal Trooper no AA, so you'll have to change that. But the units are all there. The second problem is the textures Frodo made, I don't understand how the computer knows they are there. Does the xbf take care of that or do I need to do something else?

But GoldEagle is nearly finished with the icons so if you don't want to edit the artlni I can send you the icons as they arrive.

Good. And I am editing the Sardaukar units, I want to know if what I did is correct:

PrimaryBuilding = IMBarracks, ATBarracks

SecondaryBuilding = FromIMBarracks, FromBarracks

Is this correct? I haven't seen anyone do any edits like this one so I don't have any examples.

And remember I still need a title.

Not much hope of it working. I think that for some reason when I save the additions my computer ruins the files, making it like they're just normal text files. The only solution I have is telling a better modder what I want and having him make all the files for me. I hate to have to do this, but I just don't know what the problem is.