Subhouse Building Mod

Inoculator9

Everyone, if Frodo's textures don't end up working I'm just going to release it wihtout textures. To make up for the lack of textures it will include Richese units and two additional subhouses. Rather then replace the original subhouses I added two units to each house major. Atreides = Richese, Harkonnen = Moritani. Ordos = Smugglers. If the textures work, I'll release this version a little later. I will however give it to my testers. Ethan I know you dont care about the textures so I'll send it to you.

Ethan I got through the text strings problem. The game starts loading the mission then crashes. I think it's a problem with the textures. Not with the textures themselves but I don't think that the game is acknowledging their existence, but I sent it to Frodo and I'm sure he can fix it. But I'm still working on it. I predict it's release very soon.

GoldEagle sent me 14 new icons! I have added a huge amount of stuff. I now have added 5 new subhouses, Moritani, Richese, Smugglers, CHOAM, and the Bene Gesserit. But I haven't removed any of the old subhouses. And all new and unlocked units will have new icons. But no new textures or anything real complicated.