Septembers Winners List

xvayne

Ah ok i wait, hehe for 2 points d3m0n hehe, oh h3y R3ck was a good game today :)

Jeee sorry man i could not rematch you... i went back into qm and froze.. i had to reset and come back and i never matched you... sorry man :(

Nah no problem we play later ;)

D#monger

Your pc isn't locking up, i think it is a problem with ww as sometimes i press the button for ladders and it can take up to 10 minutes before anything happpens

Naw, i just freez and can't use my Ctr+alt+del and that's really weird cause im using windows 2k and thats the best windows(.it hardly ever crashes)

Good day

Xp? BUUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH lol ;D

Although i could work fine on your computer..

i had Xp pro edition, Crashed 4 times a day, man had to reboot every 4 hours cause my RAM was full lol, but with win2k : My !UPTIME is 3 Month's and 2 WEEks ! WITHOUT rebooting Once, And my Ram is Still the same as it was 3 month's aGo MUhwhwhahahahahah

ehm

what word is this supposed to be? maybe im just to old to catch the new hip lingo... O0

i had seen it in other post of yours and didnt know if it was just a typo or a word...

hehe thats not very important hehehe ;D ;D ;D ;D