C&C Generals link

Taqwa11

Well, I've posted a few times as Taqwa (without the 11). I've also used another name that I won't give out because I plan to use it as my name in Generals. If I gave it out now, someone would steal it because it's good. ;D

well i'm just gonna use the name genrogue1896 or just genrogue (NOONE STEAL THE NAME) for my in game name over at generals. FEW will be changing into GoD when it comes out. Generals of Dune, kudos to dj on the name. (NOONE STEAL THE NAME!) ;) at the forums tho i just used GenRogue1896. i've only posted once tho on the EBFD thread. ;)

well i'm just gonna use the name genrogue1896 or just genrogue (NOONE STEAL THE NAME) for my in game name over at generals. FEW will be changing into GoD when it comes out. Generals of Dune, kudos to dj on the name. (NOONE STEAL THE NAME!) ;) at the forums tho i just used GenRogue1896. i've only posted once tho on the EBFD thread. ;)

(OT-can i join FEW and GoD?)

this game looks great. cant wait. if i have to buy membership cards, i probably will pass it up though, or get a coughcrackdcough one.

well it's not my clan. lol. why does every1 always ask me that. hehe. anyway, you'd have to talk to procyonb about that. i'll tell him to check this and get him to talk to you. FEW is retireding soon tho so you are probably out of luck with FEW

I'm looking for a FEW good men to join M3T4L for Generals. Actually, you'll be drafted. If you've got what it takes--honor, trustworthiness, a strong competitive drive, and a friendship-and-comraderie-above-winning attitude, you might just have what it takes. Wardrobe not provided. IM me and I'll discuss your possible membership with Tenfor and Evelded, since the three of us make all the decisions for the clan. TTYL

if you're insinuiating that you want me in m3t4l ;) then let's go over that check list...

Honor - Check

Trustworthiness - Check

Competitive Drive - Check

Friendship - Check

Comradery Above Winning - Check

Loyalty to any clan besides *FEW* - No Check

eh, sorry taq. i guess i don't meet the requirements ;) sorry but i have a strong loyalty to my clan. you shoulda picked me up when i was a free angent back in Oct. ;D If you ever want a NON - bc game tho or anything.

well i just reinstalled ra2. ;D seeing as how ra2 is probably going to be more like generals than ebfd is. i still got until like februrary til' it comes out tho. damn you taq, getting my expectations up like this. now i'm gonna be going f***ing crazy until it comes out >:( ;)

I'll tell you what . . . with all the recent excitement caused by Emprworm's strat site, and all the fun I've been having with trying new BO's, Generals better be all it is advertised to be, or Emperor will still get most of my gaming time. :D I just wish Emperor had the fanbase Generals is going to get. It's not that I'm trying to encourage people to leave Emperor for Generals, but it's gonna be pretty damn exciting to play a new beautiful RTS with support and a lot of players, ALL of whom will be newbies except for a few who got to play the beta test.

well i'm hoping a lot of people here will move over to the generals forum soon. it's so lonely over there :'( i'm an oustider and a newbie there so i have a total of only like 5 posts or something. there just too many people. i'm member 10,000 and something for crying out loud.

The Generals forum is very good. The only problem with it is that there are SO many people on it that sometimes when there's no immediate response to your comment or question, it may be buried behind twenty more recent comments in a very short time.

Conversely, on this forum you don't have a problem with being buried because we are such a tight little group. The Emperor forum is nice because we all know one another--or at least as well as you can on one of these forums--so we know what to expect from one another. For example, Undsputed can make comments about Nyar's wife and everyone pretty much knows who those guys are. And we can all flame someone for stupidity, whether for meanness or for fun, and most of us know the circumstances surrounding the flame. On the Generals forum, you can flame someone, but it's so impersonal that it's just not fun. Or you can give someone an attaboy for a good response, and never hear from them again. I think that as we all eventually leave Emperor for Generals or some other popular game, we should at least try, as hard as it may be, to stay acquainted on this board long enough so that others know where you went and what you are up to.

That would be cool, Rogue, but it would never fly. Too many egos involved. Most of the very best players just want to win, not put up with the rest of us in their clan.

Here's a cool site I just found. It's a site where Generals beta testers discuss their experiences with the game. I think you'll all find it interesting because it's not just company hype, but people just like us talking about their impressions, positive and negative.

http://www.planetcnc.com/generals/betacenter/

Here are some cool mini-videos shot by a beta tester. Looks pretty cool. :O

http://www.ww-arsenal.com/airtoair.WMV [Air Vs Air in action]

http://www.ww-arsenal.com/particle.WMV [Particle taking out tank army!]

http://www.ww-arsenal.com/tanks.WMV [Tanks vs men... I wonder who wins here?]

http://www.ww-arsenal.com/ushero.WMV [Watch havocs brother in action! as he climbs! and plants bombs!]