simplified A to Z of how to get online

shygirl4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also conected at westwood online, but used the dunexbird acount.

I also didn't found any1 there. If any1 whant's to arange a meeting or anything please post, i'm dying to play dune 2000 against human players. I can beat the ai at any dificulty and dune 2k is really getting boring alone. :(

----------------------------

Come on you classic gamers(hope i'm not offending any1) let's keep dune 2k alive, if we really want even if the're only 10 players, it's better than nothing.  :)

+

Dune (first dune) was the first strategy game i ever played.

----------------------------

Hope this site is not dead like the westwood registration server. :'(

Bye for now:

viKING

I would love to play online but cant register with WOL and keep getting the Wollapi dll error message

Tried to download the RC fix but the site says it is not available

Anyone have and idea how to fix the problem and want to play let me know.

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I am a new member of this forum and am glad to say a new addict to Dune 2000.  I've been playing this game sporadically for a few weeks and am interested in playing multiplayer. 

I read your cool guide to getting online but the link to http://www.explode.to/dune/ seems to be broken. When I go there (I use FireFox browser) I get an error message as follows:

There was an error!

The following errors where found:

* Account is temporary inactive. Reason: link to zwap.to not found If you are the webmaster who created this redirect, please add links to Zwap.to from your website. Link samples can be found on page http://www.zwap.to/?linkus. If you have already placed the link and your account is still inactive, please wait 1 day and contact us at http://zwap.to/?contact

Can anyone help me get the patch to play online?

Thanks much

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi there, i can log onto the lobbies and i find about 7 people in there sometimes... and i ask em if they want to make a game and someone joins up :) but then when i start the game up it says 2 players found and then it counts down from 60 to 1 and then says you were not able to connect to the other players in the game, i understand that i have to run it in 8 bits and i have done that but... i have no clue how to join it, please help  :(

yeah i openedt he ports and ... i can join games but not host them... well lol i can host but 15 seconds into the game after i built my command center it closes down the game and says the game ran out of sync lol so yeah its my firewall but i cant turn it off cuase norton wont let you

• 1 year later...