What do you think about the tleilaxu and the ixians

TLContaminator

Since this is under the Emperor section, I'll assume you're talking about the Ix and Tleilaxu aspects in the game.

EDIT: Hmmm, looks like it's now in the Emperor Strategy section. ;D

Well I think it's pretty obvious that I love House Ix. The projector tank voice is damn funny, and although it's expensive to build the projector, it can help you win wars of attrition on non-spice maps, and it can duplicate any ground vehicle. The projections can also fight and so real damage, which has to be one of the best benefits of having Ix as a subhouse. The infiltrator (although it costs 500), can annoy the hell out of people, and if used properly, it can sabotage buildings in the enemy base without warning. Infiltrators can move any distance without losing their stealth, and the buildings that they destroy are often worth more than the price of building the infiltrator. (e.g. 1 infiltrator can destroy a refinery that has no ramps, provided you deploy the infiltrator right next to the refinery or on the main pad).

The Tleilaxu contaminator sucks, because it costs 300 solaris (which is enough to train two Fremen Warriors or 1 Sarduakar Regular), and vehicles can easily steamroll them with no fear of retaliation. Leeches can be useful in putting Leech larvae on vehicles (especially spice harvesters), but they are easily destroyed, and the Leech larvae are often removed before the unit is destroyed, and the unit is repaired.

Me being an Ixian, I'd have to say that House Ix rocks!!!

Heheh, what did you expect me to say? That my arch enemy is better than my House? ;D

im no modder but i know how to so i guess that no one needed to do it

i learned editing rules by my self but i dont know how to add units the first game i edited was tiberian sun i made that i will be able to build more than one mammoth MK 2 and it will be cheaper i also made the locomotive aviable but when i build a locomotive he destroyd my factory so i made him built at the train station and put it on tracks with a carryall and runned over tanks

but i didnt know how to connect locomotives with train cars

The contaminator is cooler then fremen and sadukar.

did you noticed that the ixians are the only sub house that doesnt have a unit vs. inf and a unit vs. unit

inf units buildings

FRsniperFRsonic None

IMreg IMadv None

TLcont TLleech None

GUworm GUniab None

IXproj IXproj IXinfel

in case you didnt noticed they have unit to do all things you

sad - Ix infaltrator