What do you think about the tleilaxu and the ixians

TLContaminator

Um,arent we getting a little off topic? :)

Frankly,I like House Ix the best,cause even though they cost alot,infeltrators are infinite stealth,and can take out large groups of infantry or units at one time.The projector can duplicate ANY land unit,infinitely.

they dont cost alot the guild cost alot

your right almost every topic i replyed got off topic

Not Kindjals? Ok, change it to Fredaykins.

If you know that a spot has lots of Fedaykin waiting, and you teleport NIAB tanks there anyway, you're even more of a moron than you would be if you teleported the NIABs to a spot that is defended by lots of Kindjal. Fedaykin annihilate NIAB tanks even faster than Kindjal would, since the NIAB tanks can not move for a few seconds, allowing the Fedaykin to take their shots.

I said previously: 'If you know that a spot has lots of Fedaykin waiting...'. In most cases, you probably won't. But I'd be a little bit suspicious if there is a large empty spot in the enemy base that looks poorly defended, while the rest of the base is crawling with defences. 8)

Lemme tell you, if you use that as your standard, then you'll not dared to send NIAB's in, because there's heaps of poorly defended area in my base, the centre is the worst.

Well most players will seize an opportunity that they see on the battlefield. They'll probably try doing it (teleporting into an apparently poorly defended area of your base) the first time, and if they discover that it is actually very well defended when it looks like it isn't, then chances are they either won't do it again, or they will come with much more the next time they do it.