Does Gob every play online?

emprworm

thats right i forgot your surlypig (not sure if i spelled it right) I love the mappacks

need to get gob back online some more ;D

come on Gob you know you want to ;D

everyone IM gob to play Emp online even play emp with the KH mod! ;D

wait dont IM him he'll ban me for telling you too... ;D

Gob, since he's the admin, i'll expect him to be one of the best players.

and perhaps its naieve statements like that which keep Gob from playing. Since naieve people expect Gob to have extraordinary skill at the game (as if he plays day and night with nothing else to do), and it turns out Gob isnt a fanatic and actually has average skill at the game, to spare himself from being humiliated or laughed at by naeive people, he just avoids the situation all together.

well, im sure he probably enjoys a game every now and then. but his enjoyment of the game is probably vastly different than ours. For him its probably like sitting down for a nice cup of tea and crumpets. A humble game every now and then. I'm sure the last thing he wants is a bunch of people crowding him demanding a game and expecting him to play like Earedil, and then when he doesn't play like Earedil, get laughed at.

Of course, I am assuming massively here. I could be wrong on all counts. Maybe Gob *IS* earedil. hehe.