Does Gob every play online?

emprworm

Renegade? I like that way how you could join the army, but i don't like the game which it was based on- Tiberian Sun, I'll love Renegade much more if it was based on RA2 or Dune.

then it would be Yuri/AmericGade or something. and maybe dune would be PauleGade or ChaniGade :D

yeah a Dune type renegade style would be awesome! O0 there was this group that was doing a mod for it called BoA Battle of Arakkis or it might have beeen battle for i dont remember... they havent posted anything to their old link in a while... and that link is now broken :- althought they did have a wind trap and hark gun turret mesh / drawings to look at ;D I wonder if they got any futher :- but that would of Rocked! ;D O0

Starcraft: Ghost :'( why did you go to console? :'(. Now i have to get a xbox before Starcraft: Ghost comes out.

Why don't they make it for pc too? it will only sell better. And it would make for some kickass multiplayer games. Blizzard, prepare to get a few e-mails from me!

i bet its empty ;D

is it Doc? i havent put in that cd in so long ;D

how many players are still on there?

It's still a 40 player server and 80% of the time filled up.

There are a few other large servers (like the Old Ducth fragg server, which contains 50 players). Those servers are always filled up and hard to get in (people say they dislike ladder games, but secretly they do like it :)).

Lately you can find me on a sniper only server (non laddered). I believe it's called "SnipeOnly". It's usually a 10 player server and if no one f*****s up, it's a lot of fun. Much more fun then dealing with those ladder point minded freaks that you encounter on the larger servers (you know, those who start yelling at teammembers when a building gets destroyed, while they are sniping ::)). I only play on larger laddered servers when some of my buddies are online.

As for own base nukers, there seems to be a solution with the new server software, which is good news. Basicly, that's the only thing I wanted to see fixed.

DJ, when you have the time, try the server I mentioned (snipeonly). You'll see that playing Renegade can be fun. The host's ingame name is Thebiznes. If he's online, you'll be sure to have a good game !

i might have to dust of the cd (and get any pathces if any since the last time... i think it was the air-units)

let me know and I'll meet ya on the snipe only server that soulnds cool! ;D O0

Put docnyar in your buddy list and you'll know when I'm online. This will not happen for the coming week as I'm still in Canada :) Looking forward to put some bullets in your head though ;D