prepare to be confused (a.k.a. new dude)

hilamobster13

okay, um, when i posted this, i was not smoking anything  .im just weird in a less creepier way than ex.(he just sat right bye me. oh crap.*sweatdrop*

you wanna see ex's creepy behavior? look what he sent to me:

hahahaha... wait not funny. - Gobalopper

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I'm sad, a hot girl at my school was flirting with me  this morning and so I asked her out today and she said no :'( :'( :'(  but she later wrote to me to say she  thought I was nice but she didn't wanna go out with me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( oh and I bet it has happened to one of u too right? ok bye :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:'( :'(they like me but she liked someone else and wanted him to ask her out but she probaly doesn't know he is going out with someone,she says she wants to stay single(no boyfriend) and she likes him   I know so it is weird but I am still sad  :'( :'(and ordos they dont trust me either ;D ;D ;D

Stop with the crying smilies already! My monitor is filling with water.

Awww, what the hell, I'll get some fish. But first let me fill up my new aquarium:

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D ;D

Oh no, the Big Grin guys drank all my water!

gob, for the jove of hello kitty please shut down this thread!! how the hell did it get to be about trh5000's girl problems???oh, and incase anybody cares, my name has nothing to do with nintendo. i hate nintendo. the only good thing they ever produced was harvest moon ;D ;D ;D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...