The Spacing Guild

Guild Maker

Advertiser? I was just giving out info. ;D

Maker, never ask me that. I tend to go on a mad rampage, you see... HOUSE ORDOS WILL PREVAIL!!! I like them because I just do. They're not hypocritical like the Atreides or evil like the Harkonnen.

We are Ordos. We are one.

The supremacy of House Ordos is the only consideration.

YA HYA CHOUHADA ORDOS!!

The best thing to do with NIAB's is to hit and run on stand alone targets like a minotaures.

And teleport them all over and around the enemies base and watch all his defenses shift around and when you see a weak point in his defense take advantage of it.

BTW Ordos are the best. they havwe the coolest house crest,best units,best motives for war everything about them is cool.

They're sneaky and devious.

1. Guild maker (ken?), no multinicking please. (That supremecy thing, It makes it sound as if...)

2. I was just kidding. They ARE the worst of the three, because they lose their speed advantage when hit a couple times, and where does that leave them? My ornis will be the death of you! ;D j/k, or course. 8)

That thing you saw must have been a worm accidentaly killing a Maker while trying to reach some other unit.

No I saw the worm TRACK and FOLLOW the Maker. The worm was not moving in a straight line, and there were no other units around. The worm caught the Maker and ate it.